Join our server on Discord

Poll: Did I do what you would have done?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No, you idiot! You passed up an easy $100!
11.11%
1 11.11%
Yes, you made the right call.
55.56%
5 55.56%
I'd need to be in that situation myself to know for sure.
33.33%
3 33.33%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

A simple question of morals.
Here's the situation: back in September, I ordered a set of Sennheiser headphones and a webcam for my laptop. When I ordered them the first time, UPS lost the package so Amazon re-ordered it for me. Predictably, both packages arrived in the dorm mailroom within a day of each other. In essences, I received two packages for the price of one.

Upon revealing this to several friends, several of them asked that I give it to them for free. I didn't comply, obviously, because I didn't feel it was morally right. When I brought the package to UPS, the guy at the counter suggested that I sell the items on eBay. I handed him the package to mail back to Amazon and he said, "Are you sure? That's what I'd do, man." Needless to say, I left the package with him.

Am I that anomalous to act honestly in a scenario like this?
You did What you felt was right. Me personally I would have sold the other one and get myself some cash because I need a pc badly right now
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I'd mail it back. Right thing to do.
To be honest, I would have sold it.

Congratulations on not being like me.
You did the right thing, good job.
Me on the other hand I would have neither sent it back nor sold it. Mainly because I would probably think it wasn't worth my time. Now if I had bought it from a mom and pop type of shop I probably would have sent it back.
Congrats on doing what you thought was right.
You did good.I would have done the same even though I have money troubles.
if you needed money you should of sold on eBay, otherwise return to them and continue on with life
I really wouldn't know what to do...well with my luck I would save it incase the first one was defective...or if I need extra cash sell it to someone or trade it at an electronic store for something. Other than that, I don't know what to do.
I would have sent them back. I don't think it is right to keep it. Or sell it for that matter.
Veemon's Followers
I agree with you on this one senjy....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds