Join our server on Discord

Nath and Saph
Saphire put her arms around Nath's neck pressing him further into the kiss as she slipped her tongue into his mouth.
The OCA
Feeling her tongue slip into his mouth, he smiled, as he lifted his own tongue up to meet hers - while enjoying the arms around his neck.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire pressed her wait forward pushing Nath onto the bed continuing their kissing while her tail swished happily behind her.
The OCA
Murring ever so softly, the white lupine wolf managed a soft moan, as his back hit against the bed - his eyes closed still as he contniued to french with the blue-furred wolfess. "Mhhh...."

OOC: Sorry for my absence. Lovely revive! *casts Revive*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As the loveingly frenching continued the blue wolfess's paw gently caresses Nath's nack massaging it softly as they swished tongues together softly.
The OCA
Moaning gently into the kiss, Nath had no choice but to break the frenching - a tiny, thin line of saliva still joining the two's tonuges, while his member started to erect out from his furry pouch beneath Saphire, who was at that time sitting on his lap. "Mhhh...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
With a soft red line on her cheeks staring down at Nath with a shining glimmer of love stuck in her eyes "Nath...I'll...love you from now and forever.." she bent down and kissed him softly on the chest "You're the only one for me."
The OCA
Smiling and blushing at the same time, Nath neared his muzzle near her head again - before planting a kiss on her soft head. "...And... you're the only one I could love and adore... from now till death..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire gave a soft giggle nuzzleing his chest "Come on..lets...make love.." she said softly as she kissed and licked his chest. The blue wolfess's crotch gently rubbed against his member.
The OCA
Nath blushed again softly and started to softly moan, as his still erected member continued to throb frantically up onto her crotch - the head just restng and throbbing against her belly while he looked at her. "Ah... Saph..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds