Join our server on Discord

Nath and Saph
Saphire giggled "Of course not silly." she gave him another kiss on the cheek before leaving the kitchen swishing her tail back and forth "Comming?"
The OCA
Nath, noticing Saphire had left the kitchen, immediately jumped right after her, nodding. "Yes, I'm coming!" He smiled cutely, as he made his way up the stairs towards the bedrooms.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire went up the stairs and entered their bedroom swishing her tail side to side with each step she got onto the bed and sat facing Nath in a cute way.
The OCA
Nath, as he himself climbed up the stairs, sighed. But, as he saw Saphire from her place clearly from the door, he almost jumped in joy. "NYAAA!! KAWAII!"

Saying that, he charged into the room - after shutting the door - and pounced on her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire giggled as she was pounced on by Nath "I love you." she chimed as she licked his cheek softly.
The OCA
Nath murred softly, and cuddled her. "And... I love you too..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Saphire smiled and gently pushed Nath over and stood up off the bed "Just sit there okay." she blushed a bit wagging her tail.
The OCA
Nath looked at Saphire, and was about to protest, but nodded. "Okay..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: I made a mistake, I forgot they arent wearing any clothes are they? I was gonna have her kind of strip for Nath.

IC:

Saphire then sat on Nath's lap as he sat on the edge of the bed she softly started kissing him on the lips.
The OCA
OOC: Hehehe... no, they aren't wearing any clothes, rofl. ^^

IC:

Nath blushed as she sat on his lap, but he soon pulled her into the kiss that she made on his lips - deepening it with her gently, and yet, passionately. "Mrrrhh.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds