Join our server on Discord

Digimon Capsule Game
Ada: *is quiet for a moment as she thinks* First Christmas, well then I suppose I'll have to do something to make it special then. *slightly smiles at him*

Monica: Great, Crimson finally got his modem fixed up, which means I can spend more time with you too. *smiles as she gives him another playful lick before giving him a kiss on the nose* It's always nice to spend time with a sweet guy like you, Kurtz.

The capsule contains a blush.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *hearing the comment, his blush crosses his face once more, his tail starting to swish* Ah... A-Am I really sweet...?

The capsule contain's Kurtz's infectious shyness. X3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shyness is not necessary

Blythe: *blinks and looks up at Ada staying quiet for a moment*

The capsule contains a strong will
The OCA
Ada: I admit I'm not completely into the whole holiday thing, but I would like to enjoy it with you.

Monica: *giggles* Yup, and strong too. *murrs softly as she rubs up against his muscly body, giving his chest a lick*

The capsule contains curiosity.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Aww the cat died

Blythe: *blushes softly then gently wraps his tail around Ada* That..would be all I would want..

The capsule contains a movie
The OCA
Kurtz: Don't need it. *throws it away and chuckles* By the way... Monnie... I have good news... *smiles happily*

The capsule contains more curiousity.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Monica: What is it, Kurtzy? *grins as she looks at him in wonderment, her tail still swishing a little as she give him her attention*

The capsule contains an answer.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kurtz: *nuzzling her face softly, he gulps, before smiling* Well... me and Dot.. we kinda... well, we're together. She's kinda my girlfriend now, heh~

The capsule contains no wonder.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Teh answer is pie!!!

Blythe: *sighs as he cleans his muzzle of soup*

The capsule contains a note
The OCA
Monica: *the smile is instantly drained from her face as she loosens the cuddle a little* Oh, um...well...I guess I should have guessed...you two do spend a lot of time together...

Ada: *looks at the note* Hmmm, it seems to be a receipt for pie...how utterly useless. *throws it away and looks at Blythe* Anything you care to do today, wolf boy?

The capsule contains your greatest fear.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions