Join our server on Discord

Friends of the Panthermon
"Grrr...with pleasure!" he growled, wrapping his paws around her waist and slamming her up and down on his cock. She's going to have one sore ass after this he thought, grinning evilly. Of course, he just loved fucking her hot ass.

Understanding her horniness and wanting to bring her as much pleasure as possible, he once again fingered her cunny, though this time he was ramming all four fingers into her, spreading them out a little each time they went in.
Slash tensed up quickly, his ears sticking straight up as his body shook slightly from the stimulation on his member, his tail, and the arousing scent infront of his face, "GRRRRAAGGH!!" he grunted loudly as his dick twitched wildly, spraying his seed straight into Chupa's mouth as she greedily drank it down. During his orgasm his tail began to twitch around in a similar fashion pounding in and out of Emily's cunt rapidly.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Emily moaned loudly as she orgasmed and squirted her juices onto Slash tail, "Oh that.... was intense," she said as she laid there panting as she laid the as the sun rosed in the morning.

Rana continued to fondle herself not caring if someone saw her as she moaned loudly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: Didn't know this place was active again. It'd been awhile since my post.

IC:

That's why I love having a tail. Slash thought, too tired to even talk from the workout. He smiled a bit as his member slowly shrank back into it's pouch.

"Exquisite as always," Chupa smiled with her toothy grin as she licked what cum had found it's way to her lips into her mouth.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Vi cooed with pleasure as she climaxed again; the sight, and smell, of the three others in front of her aroused her to no end. She was ready to continue but, with a certain disappointment, she saw that they were finished.

Vi removed the four fingers from her sopping cunt and grinned wearily "You really... know how to... have fun." She giggled, her words punctuated by soft pants.
"Mnnnh!! More more! Ohhh more! Don't stop!" she cried in ecstasy, "Don't ever stop Darrrrrkyyyy!" she murred loudly as her head trashed left and right.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Darky pounded into her, his orgasm barely noticed in his lust, filling Aqua. He continued to pound into her none the less, another orgasm already on its way. His hand never left her cunny, soon becoming covered in his mate's juices, which were also spreading out in the lake.
As Emily laid there panting she smelled a musty scent I know I have smelled that scent before...but where she thought to herself. "Oh hi Vi did you watch us," she said with a grin not minding at all that someone watch as the had sex.

Rana moaned loudly as she continued to play with herself in her youforic state of being.

As Emily heard Rana moan she knew where she smelled that particular scent before it was the scent of a womon go into heat. "Vi I need you to get Slash out of here for a while. Chupa do you think that you can get Rana to the master bath in there bedroom while I go find Darky? she asked quickly hoping that Slash has not caught Rana scent yet.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vi grinned "Okay." Geez, did it really take her that long to notice Rana's scent? She walked to Slash and, pressing a finger to his forehead in a hopefully comic way, teleported outside with him.

"Now your all mine..." She purred at Slash teasingly.
"Yeah, no problem." Chupa said as she stood up, folding her wings against her back for comfort, "Where's she at?"

Slash blinked his eyes open as he sat up with a long yawn, "Huh? Where'd everyone go?" he said, looking around.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad