Join our server on Discord

Friends of the Panthermon
Darky cocked his head to the side, looking hard at the newcomer's face and body; she seemed so familiar, yet he couldn't quite place her. Then he blinked as a few memories slowly came back to him.

"Vi? Is that you...damn, it's been so long. I hardly recognize you," he said, smiling now that he remembered her. He walked up to her and pulled her into a hug. "How yah been?" he said, giving her a friendly kiss on the cheek.
Ooc: I will be taking the role of Ranamon

Ranamon aka Rana

Relationship: Mate of Darky along with Aquaveemon.

Ic:

Rana walked into the room and after Aqua left and so her love with another women, "Darky who is your friend there?" point at Iv.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Upon seeing his other mate enter the room while he still had his arms around Vi, Darky immediatly released the dragoness.

"Oh, she's just an old friend of mine, and I do mean old. We met quite a while ago; I was trying to stop a virus from destroying an entire layer of the Digital World and she helped me. We parted ways after the virus was defeated, promising to to meet again later...only we never did. I met my first girlfriend after that and you know the rest," he explained, not wanting Rana to think he was cheating on her.
"Nice to meet you Vi I'm Rana. Darky I'm going to try to find out why Aqua as been acting so strage lately if you don't mind? asked Rana with a smile.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Darky smiled at her, nodding.

"Be my guest, dear. I need a rest...and I have some catching up to do with an old friend," he said, smiling at Vi.
Rana bowed her head at Vi, "Nice meeting you," she said as she left. "I wonder what as gotten into Aqua ...nay can't at least I don't think it could be," she thought as she entered the bathroom and and hop into the shower with Aqua and asked, "Aqua you can tell me anything so why have you been so horny lately?"

*Field*

Emily nodded at Chupa and said, "Show the way please."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Chupa laughed a bit nervously, "That's the thing, we aren't quite sure ourselves."

"We know she lives in this general area. Past that we're kinda clueless." Slash said smiling
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Emily looks at them and grinds her teeth a bit and sayshalf peacefuly, "At least you the gernal area."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Hey there Rana!" Aqua called out, cheerfully, then she heard the question, "Hmm?" she cocked her head sideways as she washed her body with her claws and soap, "I'm normal, what do you mean 'so horny'?"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Aqua why have you been having sex with Darky left and right lately I just would like to know why?" asked Rana as she put a hand on Aqua shoulder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz