Join our server on Discord

Friends of the Panthermon
Aqua moaned as she got her tailhole filled, she looked over her mate and smiled. "Okay! I'm hungry anyways!" said Aqua after getting off Darky, a wide grin appearing over her face as she leaned her muzzle over the panther's cock. She proceeded to lick the shaft with her rough tongue, half closing her eyes as she started teasing the head roughly, "Mmnnnh..."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Chupa thought about the offer for a second, they did need the money for their travelling, "Well okay, we'll,"

Slash knelt down infront of Emily and held her paw in his, "If there is anyway that we can assist such a fair lady simply name it." he said as he smiled at her. There was a loud thunk as Slash fell to his side a large bump on his head, "OW OW OW OW OW!!" He screamed as he rolled on the ground.

Chupa stood behind him, holding her fist up, a large vein bulging on her forehead, "Stop flirting with her!" She shouted, "So you mind telling me your name if we're gonna be travelling together for awhile?" She asked.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Emily and let me you Slash," said Gatomon as got on top of him and started cudeling up agaist him, "do you like this," she said sexauly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Chupa blinked a few times at the sudden change of attitude, "Are you feeling okay?" She asked Emily.

Slash grinned widely, "Knew you were just playin hard to get." he said as he wrapped his arms around her and cuddled her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gatomon grinned at how stuppid Slash was and moved her knee next to his crotch and kneed him in the balls, "Now don't make another pass at me do I make myself clear I'm on assignment but after word that would be another matter cutie," said Emily as she got up.

"Sorry about miss I just wanted him to know not to mess with till the job is over," said Emily calmly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Slash grabbed at his crotch as he rolled over, Oh thank the sovereigns for pouches. He thought as he held the sore spot for a bit.

"Ouch," Chupa said, giggling a bit this happened to Slash alot so he'd be back on his feet in no time, "His kids are gonna feel that one." She looked back at Emily, "So I guess you're following us then?" She asked.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yup I'm going with you two it is the first lead in a month and what is your name?" Emily asked Chupa.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vi floated closer, her invisible form hovering just inches from the couple on the bed, her eyes watching the action intently.
OOC: I know I said there wouldn't be any fetishes in this fic, but I'm actually going to open a RPG in the Fetish thread for for fetish sex scenes. Fetishes that are allowed are inflation, macro, and BDSM (if you have any others you want to do, PM me and I'll get back to you on them).

Darky let out an annoyed growl, reaching down and picking up Aqua once more.

"Aqua, I'm spent; kaput, out of juice, dead in the water, whatever you want to call it. I just don't have the energy to fuck anymore. Now if you're so horny that you can't go two seconds without getting off, there'a an entire room full of air tanks and sex toys behind that door over there," he said, motioning to a door on the left side of the room.
Vi sank towards the floor a little, slightly dissapointed that she missed out.