Join our server on Discord

Friends of the Panthermon
"Watch out for falling objects," Emily said as she fired a celestial arrow in front of Fengalmon as she spead up taking the lead again.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Darky smiled warmly, laying down on the bed. He was exhausted from the nearly endless fucking Aqua had sent him through and needed to rest.

"Well, other than the fact that Aqua has been hornier than a rabbit on speed, everything's going fine. What have you been up to; after our little quarrel with that virus, you just disappeared. I swear I tried to find you, but it was like you vanished off the face of the Digital World," he said, patting a spot on the bed next to him, inviting her to sit down.
Fengalmon sunk his claws into the ground and spun around the arrow in the ground, causing a large gash in the earth as he rounded it, "You'll have to try better than that cutie."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Aqua's uber horny all the time? Ooh, she must be in heat then..." Vi giggled and sat down where offered "On why you couldn't finds me; that's because I did vanish from the Digital World! I went to the Real World!" She chirped gleefully.
Aqua got an odd chill of spine, "Uhm... could we drop the subject? I don't really like it-" she said, before closing her eyes to relax, "By the way, could we eat something after this? I'm hungry."
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Sure Aqua and we have a guest to right now so lets be quick with this shower," Rana said as she contenued to wash Aqua's back.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Darky's eyes widened and he shot up upon hearing the word "heat".

"Heat? As in, possibly getting pregnant!" he yelped, whirling to face Vi. He couldn't believe it; even though he had been considering asking her about having children, this was unexpected.

"Could she already be pregnant? We've been fucking each other non-stop for the past week," he said, getting a little worried, though it was out of concern for Aqua.
"Well, yeah." Vi frowned, noticing Darky's concern about Aqua being pregnant and the fact of her heat "You didn't know about it?"
OOC: "Well, yeah." Is she answering the question of whether Aqua could already be pregnant or his surprise at her being in heat.

IC: "She could already be PREGNANT?" he yelped, loud enough for half the Digital World to hear. Then his eyes rolled up into his head and he collapsed in a dead faint on the bed.
Vi blinked. She reached out and shook his shoulder "... oh dear." She shook her head slightly, sighing "You really didn't know..."