Join our server on Discord

Friends of the Panthermon
Emily took one last lick of Slash's cock before sucking on his balls and as she pointed his cock at Chupa for her to suck on as well.

Rana watching the trio was hipnotized by then as she moaned softly as she begins to rub her tits as she continued to rub her pussy.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Chupa bent down as she took Slash's length into her mouth, her tongue wrapping around it's entire length as she bobbed her head up and down on it.

Slash continued lapping at Chupa's wet satch, his rough tongue rubbing against it provided a form of stimulation that a smooth tongue could never hope to copy.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Vi bit her lip and opened the door silently. She binked. Oh... my... "... mrr..." She leaned against the doorframe and started rubbing her pussy slowly. That's soooo hot...
Emily murred as she got a idea... and rapped her tail as best as she could around Slash's Tail as she guided them both to her dripping aching sex and quickly plunged them into her depths for the cunny as she whined in pleasure.

Rana moaning got louder as she rubbed her clit a bit harder as her juices dampend the front of her bathing suit. She closed her eyes and invions Darky scewing her hard and fast.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vi watched until she couldn't take it any longer. She moaned quietly as she soaked the floor below her.
Aqua moaned and bucked even harder, her orgasm was at bay again. Proof of this were her huge moans produced by the never ending orgasmic pleasure. The dragoness' climax hit her hard enough like an elephant falling on a palm-tree madeshift house, whacking her brain with over-grown lust that made her hormones react to hard to it, her pussy splurted almost half a litre of juices into the lake in just that orgasm. "Ohhhhh Darky!! Harderr! Harderrrrr!" she murred.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Hey guys, not trying to powerplay, but we've hit the end of a day in this RP, so first chance you get, you need to do something to show it (have your characters go to sleep, describe them fucking into the night, etc). You don't have to do it now, 'cause we'll just say that mine and DMX's posts are a few hours ahead of the others.

IC:

"As you wish, my love," he said, mounting her from behind again, this time entering her cunny. He pounded into her like a wild man, the water around them spraying in all directions. And it would go on until the morn, when Darky would get a big surprise from his usually gentle mate.
Darky's treatments had set her off for all that time, she had cummed at least eleven times in total from all the action in the previous day, though her body didn't show the least exhaustion, in fact, she was still humping his cock in and out her pussy, not wanting it to leave her hole even for a second.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Mmmm, I...uhhh...love your...ohhh...stamina, my love," he groaned as she bounced up and down on his monhood. He reached behind her and pulled her onto just as yet another orgasm hit him, his seed pouring into her muff.

Mmm, even if she wasn't going to get pregnant after this, she'd still be fat with my cum he thought, looking at her slightly swollen belly. His cum covered her belly and chest as well from him switching her position in the middle of orgasms.

"So...uhh...got any names...ahhh...in mind?" he asked as he turned her around for another fucking of her tailhole.
"Fuck me doggy! Fuck me doggy!" Aqua suddenly started yelling totally aroused, having lost her mind to the pleasure, "Come on! Do me! Do meeeeee!" she squealed as she humped herself on his cock harder.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad