Join our server on Discord

Friends of the Panthermon
OOC: Okay, but if he doesn't come back by Thursday, I'd like to continue.
Rana walked in through the hole in the wall and saw Emily and Chupa around slash, "What are you three.... never mind," she said as she notices that Emily was sucking on Slash's cock.

Emily did not hear Rana as she took a few more licks of Slash's cock, "Chupa if you not going to have Slash eat you out then I'm going to take your place then," she said as she handed Chupa his cock for her to suck on.

Rana stood there watching them as she got aroused and as she subcontously put her hand between her legs as she rubbed gently.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"He's all your's," Chupa smiled as she sat above Slash's head, her crotch resting near his mouth, "You know what to do." She smiled as she rested on her hands.

Slash had little choice, mainly because he only wanted the one, as he began to lick up her velvety inner thigh until his mouth closed on the wet lips of her sex. He soon darted out his tongue to flick the large bud of Chupa's hard clit as she moaned in reaction.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Aqua's belly flattened the bulge as her orgasm hit hard, expulsing most of the extra cum along with her juices out on the water. "Ohhhhh!! Darky! Hrrrr!" she moaned then let out a long murr of content, before she took in some breath and suddenly started riding him again.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Vi twitched at the moan from the other room "Mmhhhmmmm..." Wha-...? She blinked and sat up. It took her a moment to realize that she had dropped off "Oops..." She giggled to herself.
Darky groaned as Aqua began to hump him again, but he had other ideas. Grabbing Aqua around the waist, he pulled her off his cock, turned her around, and speared her tailhole with his hardon, starting to buck into her. Holding her too his body, he moved one paw up to pinch and twist her right nipple while his other hand moved down and he plunged two fingers into her hot muff, rubbing her love tunnel.
Aqua grunted, the water bubbled from the action. Her breasts simply enlargaed bigger on her chest from the pleasurable treatments, she moaned loudly, starting to buck herself back, loving the feeling of his big cock inside her ass.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Uhh...you like it...up the ass...ahhh...my love?" he grunted, hearing her moan. He moved her faster, his pelvis slamming into her butt with jackhammer force, the water swishing and bubbling from the movement.

He added two more fingers to the ones in her cunny and used his thumb to rub her clit, fisting her. Her nipple was taken between thumb and index finger and twisted and pinched.
Aqua whined and whimpered in pleasure like a virgin girl being taken the first time. She bucked as hard as she could, wanting to feel more and more of his meat deeper than it was already, her tail slapping Darky's ballsack to make him cum.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Darky groaned as her tail played with his ball sac, his member starting to vibrate. Wanting her to cum with him, she pushed hard on her love button and spread his fingers out in her cunny, just as he came, filling her asshole with his seed.

"Cum for me, my love," he purred, leaning his head down to suckle at her neck, nibbling on the sensitive flesh.