Join our server on Discord

Friends of the Panthermon
OOC: Let me calculate.

Dot: Let me do that instead.

DMX: No, I get to use the calculator.

Dot: But the calculator's mine, besides, you'll just use it to try and play games as if it was a Game Boy.

DMX: That's not true. I just wanna play Galaxian!

Dot: *Rolls eyes* Let's see... eight should do fine.

IC:

"Ohhhh! Fuck yes!" Aqua purred in delight, moaning out loud as her butt was pleasured, her pussy clamping down on Darky's cock strongly, her tits emerging in her chest as her sexual state kicked in, the B cups bouncing in air as she humped herself up and down.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Okay, eight posts from the both of us equals one day. That leaves us both with five more after this.

IC:

Darky groaned as Aqua's hot sex clamped down around his throbbing monhood, humping into her at a jackhammer pace. He started to kneed and pinch her butt cheeks, his finger still pleasuring her tailhole.

"Oohhh...I love you...my sweet Aqua," he murred, leaning his head down to kiss and lick her forehead, nibbling on one of her ears. His wet tail moved up and loosely-curled around her neck, rubbing the sensitive flesh.
Rana watch Aqua and Darky mate in the water as for a little bit before returning to the house slowly as she thinking what her will be like this time around.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Vi cooed and nuzzled the bed in her sleep, obviously dreaming.

OOC: ^.^ Awww...
Aqua gasped, she couldn't stop humping, she held on his chest, moaning out loud, "Ohhh god, Darky!!" she yelped really loud, her pussy just leaving few inches out of her pussy, to then take everything inside again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Darky felt his cock start to vibrate, his orgasm approaching fast. He wrapped his arms around his mate and pulled her up against his body so that her pussy engulfed his entire cock, allowing no cum to escape.

"Oh...here...I...CUM!!!" he roared, filling her with his seed, his sperm filling her almost to the brim and making her belly bulge out slightly. He held her against his monhood, awaiting her orgasm.
Slash shivered and moaned a bit, his cock quickly erecting up to it's full size as Emily's tongue glided over it.

Chupa smiled at the reaction, "Told you you'd like it if you just sat back and enjoyed." She teased.

OOC: Sorry CW, I thought I was waiting on you.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: Right. Please forgive me for this Out of Character full post, but Crazyweredragon has requested for me to tell you he might not be able to post over the course of the next few days. Thank you in advance.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Tell him I understand.
OOC: Just to ask, Cboy, since you are the GM, wanna stop till he fully returns?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad