Join our server on Discord

Friends of the Panthermon
"Sure Darky," said Rana as she tried to think of what he could have to say in private.

"hehehe sure let," said Emily as she went into the garage and fond some rope and back in tied Slash's hand behind his back, "Now be a good boy Slashy or get nothing out of this," she coed softly.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Aww man, shouldn't one of you be the tied up one?" He asked grumpily.

Chupa knelt down infront of him, "Just relax and enjoy." She smiled, "Emily, you want his head or his crotch?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Shut up Slash how about we share the cock and you get until you get and then switch positions," suggested Emily as she rubbed his pouched.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Okay then," She moved over next to Emily and began rubbing her hand on Slash's exposed crotch, avoiding Emily's hand, "Come on, I know you're in there." She teased.

Slash murred a bit as the small slit on his crotch became more obvious as it spread apart, the head of his dick sliding out of it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Vi nodded to Darky with half closed eyes. She slowly crawled up onto the bed to lay on her stomach while murring quietly. Gods... he's even better at that than I remember...
"Can we talk later?" Aqua said as she eagerly looked on her mate, "I need you..." she said as she walked to Darky and cuddled to his leg.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Darky smiled as Aqua rubbed herself against his leg, reaching down to rub her head.

"What I have to talk about is important, Aqua. Don't worry, you'll get your pleasure after I ask you and Ranamon an important question," he purred, scritching her ears. He then led them out of the hut, walking towards a large lake about a mile away from his home. Upon nearing the lake, he stopped and turned to face his two mates.

"Have you two given some thought about what I asked you about earlier?" he asked.
"About what?" Aqua impatiently asked, her mind so adrift from horniness she had forgotten already.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"About having children," he said softly, looking his mates in the eyes. He hoped they would take it well, as it seemed like a touchy subject to him.
"Yes I have Darky I have... given it a great deal of thought.... and I would love to," Rana said dearly as she hugged her mate close to her.

Emily bowed her head a Slash's cock appeared and took a lick of it, ''Mmm Chupa you can have his face as we suck him off," she said as she took another lick.

Ooc: I might not have the net for a couple of days so if you don't see me post you know what happend
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz