Join our server on Discord

Birthday Times!
Kyo: *get crushed by the T-Rex and catches the pie in one hand, while muffling* THANK YOU! ACKKK!!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Don't let the T-rex have any pie. It's too good for him!
Renamon's Army
Hey I got an idea!!! *grabs the T-Rex by the tail and chains it up somehow* Now lets have some fun!!! *gets some whipped cream and smears "Happy Birthday Kyosan" onto its side* Yeah baby!!! *starts licking off all the whipped cream off the T-Rex's side" Damn thats good!!!
The OCA
Kyo: *slowly gets back up* Uhhh... I think I hit my head. DOROTHY-ANNE PHANE!!! *goes running off to find her*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
HBD.
OOHHH!! I get it!! *squirts whipcream on T-rex's crotch* Mmmmmm- white- sticky- clotted cream! *licks it off- but continues licking even though it's clean*
Happy Birthday Kyo!!!!!
The OCA
Kyo: Thanks to all that posted here. *pulls DMX, Disturbed, Gunter, Monica and Crimson, LG, CWD, Velmont, Faiz and Mitsuki and Matt into a HUGE group hug*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well the reason is simple, you have impacted our lives by you joining our company and being here on this site. Without yeah, it would not be the same, and family never forgets these things.

We might be so far away, but this is where we all are, a home away from the crappy existance and the monotony. Its a special place, to all of us, and that makes you extra special XD.....

Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I'm being respectful. Geez- it's like you'd expect me to shove dung in his mouth for his birthday or send him a gorish website.