Join our server on Discord

Birthday Times!
Hehehe, already enjoyed most of the morning of my day. Did no work whatsoever. XD

Kyo: WAAHHHHHHHHH!!! *crashes to the floor with Mitsuki ontop of him from the surprise* ...Uh... thanks! *huggles Mitsuki, before looking at Faiz and taking the envelope* And thankies again!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dang no one told me that it was his birthday....

=D

Well here it is:

Its in the silence that you feel trully loved... Even though when you leave here and go about your day, my thoughts and hopefully everyone else that cares about you, send you vibes of good will and hope as a constant reminder of hope. Never a question of "Do you believe", but one of "Do you know you have?" In every celebration, such as this one Kyo, its more then a day to observe one's birth but rather, a moment in time to remember who you had spent it with. I'm happy that we had this opportunity to have shared this day with you. We are a family of friends, furrs, and yiffy ones. no matter how diverse, we will always care. From the depths of heart, Kyosan, I will forever care about you in all your moments of silence....

Happy Birthday Kyosan!

<3 Cha! ^^~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
You're right about the family of friends, furrs and yiffy ones, rofl.....

But, that made me happier then usual LG. Thank you. *huggles tightly, and nuzzles your face before unwrapping*

Kurtz: *grumbles as he holds up a decorative sign saying "Thanks everyone."* Only thing I've done today... heh....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Im happy that you are happier now,\. ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Crimson: Happy Birthday, buddy! *pulls Kyo into tight hug* Hope you have a great day!

Monica: Kurtzy! *huggles him even tighter* Happy B-Day, cutie!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kyo: MEHH!! *gets pulled out of LG's arms and chuckles in Crimson's arms* I'm like a little child here! *huggles Crimson back* Thanks!

Kurtz: EP! *crashes to the ground with Monica* Awww, thanks... *kisses her softly on the cheek*
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sure, you have a happy birthday.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
didn't see this until now..but happy birthday
OMG- I'm so late!! Belated happy birthday kyo- sorry it couldn't be sooner! You're an awesome poster and an amazing RP-er, I just wish to have more time to start RPs again- I'm trying though! *tosses you a T-Rex* Happy belated birthday again!
Alright! Happy birthday.

I wish I could get you something, but alas, that isn't possible.

I can however, give you some type of "cyber" present, like those of which were given to my on my special day.

Just tell me what you want, i'm sure I could type up your gift.

P.S. Here is something I thought you might want:
*gives kyo pie*
Renamon's Army