Join our server on Discord

Hell's Minions
Hell's Minions
By Iceflame88

Chapter 1

Nicolita ran a hand through her hair and slammed against one of the Earth Warrior's shields again. The Warrior toppled back and Nicolita jumped on him, taking a long cool drink from his neck. She wiped her mouth. She had destroyed an entire platoon of Earth Warriors by luring them away one by one and then destroying them. Nicolita licked her dark red lips. She was a tall, thin statley vampire, with thin pale skin streched over her bones. She wore a tight black dress that clung to her skin, and black high heels.

"Miss DeVrie." Nicolita spun on her heel to see a Hell's Minions brigade. Nicolita gave the leader of the brigade, Drake a tight smile. Drake was a prominate Minion, even though he was a human. He wore a tight white t-shirt and jeans- human clothing to go with his trench coat, but his messy brown hair seemed to exceed humanness, it just stood still, and the wind did not move it. Nicolita wiped her chin from the blood.

"Ah, long time no see." said Nicolita. Drake smiled back at her. "Have you considerered our offer? You would be an excellent Minion."

"Drake, I told you. I'm no one's minion. Hell or otherwise."

"You are a creature of Hell. You should be fighting by our side." Drake's nostils flared. He was not used to being turned down.

"Drake. You are a human. I do not take orders from mortals."

Nicolita bared her teeth and they glinted in the midnight. She waved her arms at the piles of dead bodies from the Warriors. "Let your people drink. Now if you excuse me, I have a home to return to."

"Nikki." Drake called out. She kept on walking. She had a plan of her own. She was going to scour Earth if it killed her.

"Oh Terrance I don't know if this will work. I mean..." She's interrupted by her husband's tongue going deeper and deeper into her mouth. She returns the favor with a passionate hard kiss. They fall to the cold cement floor on their knees as if begging eachother's mercy.

She starts pulling off her lab coat. He drops his behind her and pulls her black turtleneck over her head revealing her vuluptuous breasts and curves. He kisses her flat stomach and works his way up her chest and to her neck. She feels his passion through his pants throbbing against her crotch and bends down to kiss and bite at it. He suddenly grabs her arm and pulls her back on her knees and feels her thighs and slides up her skirt to her butt squeezing it gently. She moans softly.

"You're tormenting me Adele, I want you right now." He says while looking in her eyes and still squezzing her butt. She started undoing the buttons on his white collar shirt throwing it to the floor. Then pulled of his white tanktop to see his muscular body. He wasn't too muscular but he wasn't a twig either. He pulled her off her knees and pushed her gently against the wall and slipped her skirt off. Then took her panties off with his teeth. She loosened his black belt and unzipped his pants.

His organ was large and pulsating. She stroked it, feeling its hardness and length. He moaned as if he were in pain then bent down and started licking her moist lips. His tongue parting them further apart forcing his tongue to go as deep as it could. She began to tremble and he withdrew his tongue. He moaned loudly with pleasure as she took his stiff penis in her mouth, sucking deep back and forth. After about a minute he could no longer stand it and forced her up pressing her against the wall and rubbed his hard dick against her wet vagina.

She gasped. "Go inside me." He rammed his organ hard and deep inside of her expanding her opening. The thrusts came swifter and harder each time, he would have gone through the wall if he rammed her harder. He lifted her off the floor a little holding her weight with his strong toned arms, with his erect cock still inside of her thrusting.

She was lighter than he imagined. She wrapped her legs around him holding onto him tightly as he came in her, she shook violently at the exploding pleasure. They managed to climax at the same time. Then the plone rings as Terrrance picked it up and put it under his left ear. "Hello?" said Terrance.

"Hello, Terrance. Remember me?" said a voice on the plone. "Drake?" said Terrance. "Yeah it's me." said said Drake. "What do you want?" said said Terrance. "I want you to help me on finding a vampire." said Drake on the other line. "Let me guess, Nikki.?" said Terrance.

"Yeah i want you too make something that can find where she lives." said Drake. "I'll see what i can do." said Terrance. "Ok, thanks." said Drake as they hang up their cell plone.

I guess it'll be continued.

Good done ^.^
Quite interesting!!! Where's the rest?!?