Join our server on Discord

i hate the UK
Why would they want to attack finland? And, ghost should be in a very heavy metal band. Like dethclok.
Quote:Sweden, and Russia to name few from head

Sweden hasn't been great for about 200 years and Russia has enough land and besides everyone loves Finland no one would attack them.
I would...

Who wouldn't want to own a country with such an interesting name?
Renamon's Army
The European countries are pretty cool for the most part. There's no real reason to attack them.
aguyRussia has enough land [/quote Wrote:Then why have they recently constatly violated our air space by the Russia?

LOL WE TRESPASS isn't going to fly as all of these have seemed like tests of our air born systems.

Quote:The European countries are pretty cool for the most part. There's no real reason to attack them.

I know and part of me is sad for that. I'd love to use my training to kill someone. :roll:
[/b]
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
UnknownH Wrote:Why would they want to attack finland?
Those motherfuckers are trying to disrupt our ecology by placing a paper paste factory besides a natural paradise fully populated in Uruguay, in front of my country. Count me in for killing the bastards in the worst way imaginable to man.
Quote:everyone loves Finland no one would attack them.
I would!!!!! Motherfuckers that are shitting in our country to keep theirs clean!!!!!!!!!!! Or don't you know that Finland is the greatest contamination exporter in the world?!!!!!!!!!!!
Really? Wow. That does suck. Well, you have a very good reason then.
Quote:Count me in for killing the bastards in the worst way imaginable to man.

But their Finland, Finland think about that(I'll tell you when I think of something better than that).

Besides isn't America the biggest contamination exporter in the world.
aguy Wrote:
Quote:Count me in for killing the bastards in the worst way imaginable to man.

But their Finland, Finland think about that(I'll tell you when I think of something better than that).

Besides isn't America the biggest contamination exporter in the world.

No, just the biggest polluter.
Indeed. Yankees produce lots of shit in their own garden which smells all around. Finland goes shit in other people's garden while keeping theirs clean.
........that's a blunter way of putting it.
[url]
http://www.fsa.ulaval.ca/rdip/cal/lectur..._fight.htm[/url]
The Spanish already withdrew. The Finlandian not.