Join our server on Discord

i hate the UK
You mean "very first" ironically, right?
Quote:You mean "very first" ironically, right?
My guess is he doesn't consider it a revolution unless there's decapitations left and right. Britain did it the classy way.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Right now, we'd beat China in a war. The U.S. has the highest projection force (read: the ability to send troops over seas) in the world. The Chinese may have lots of men and machines, but ours are better, stronger and more well-trained.
If China decides to collect what we owe them, they could easily have more than enough money to build enough weapons to blow us away ten times over. Right now, they have weapons that we don't even know about to help collect that debt when we end up being really really late... like a bookie.

They build lots of tanks, we blow them to hell with our air strikes. They try to shoot down the bombers, we shoot down their fighters with our F-22 Raptors. They use AAA to try to take those down, we use EMP weapons to take them out.

Our tanks kill theirs on the ground. Our helicopters decimate everything in their path. Our soldiers storm the country. They may have 10 times the men, but ours are 10 times better.

Besides, we're not going to get into a war with China anytime soon, and we'd probably be fighting in the U.S. in any case. Fighting a defensive was is easier than an offensive one.
Quote:Our soldiers storm the country. They may have 10 times the men, but ours are 10 times better.
Isn't that what we said about Vietnam? The home turf is a huge advantage, especially in an under-developed country.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Why exactly would the US be fighting China or are we just talking about who would win a war.
Ghost why aren't you in the army? The current army could use you.
thats true....but would he want to? i mean soldiers in iraq are being killed off like cattle!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
UnknownH Wrote:Ghost why aren't you in the army? The current army could use you.

Im pretty sure he was at one point.
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:Our soldiers storm the country. They may have 10 times the men, but ours are 10 times better.
Isn't that what we said about Vietnam? The home turf is a huge advantage, especially in an under-developed country.

We weren't really expecting them to hide in holes. I doubt that we'd be able to successfully invade China (I'm about 50/50), but I know we'd win a defensive war. Hell, I'd run at a tank with a knife to defend my country.

Besides, we were doing fine in Vietnam. It's just that the rest of the hippy-shit populace pussied out and started crying for an end to the war. Had they given us another 5 years, we would've won. All we needed was time to reinforce South Vietnam, just like we need to do in Iraq (mind you, that's going to take a LOT longer. Every terrorist in the world wants to go their and blow themselves up in markets crowded with laughing little children in the name of their imaginary friend).
so youre saying war is good? its good to see people die for what their leader thinks?maybe the over patriotism of america is whats making terrorists do that....did you ever think of that ghost op?
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds