Join our server on Discord

i hate the UK
what no fireworks being set off by idiotic asbos?
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Actually, some people are setting off fireworks. It's just that they're doing it in their back gardens for their PROPER use. And there's a huge firework display about to happen at the gallery soon where they found some old medieval boat.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
lol all we have up in the NE is fire eaters,jugglers, funfairs...the lot and of Course fecking huge fireworks!!!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:Well, if china's a bookie then wouldn't it be easier to beat up the guys who borrowed the money then beat everyone up. Hypothetically.
The politicians who borrowed the money will beat us up (in huge middle class income taxes) to pay off the people who want to beat them up.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
And that! is the real problem. It's called trickle down. They screw up and something happens to them then they do something to us. Trickle down.
(and yes, most of this post has been a joke)
Is something wrong with me that I don't get it?

We could solve the whole trade deficit if we just turned up tariffs on China and started actually making things here again.
Globalization really is starting to kick in. Well not much we can do is there. Although it would help if we would try to pay off debts.

As for military I know we have better equipment than the chinese, but how much good can that do when they have more men and ships. China's amount of ships are growing and ours is declining because of money. By 2015 China's fleet will surpass ours in size. This is similar to other parts of their military.
Does anyone know what kind of ships they are making and how they compare to american ones or jets? Just would like to know some stats.

No matter we still have the nukes.
Nukes suck.i reckon all neuclear weapons should be fired into the sun.Bang goes world destruction catagory 3
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Anonmon Wrote:Is something wrong with me that I don't get it?

We could solve the whole trade deficit if we just turned up tariffs on China and started actually making things here again.
Yes but first we need someone in power to say that.
yeh but who....bush is too dumb and so is blair.....maybe its time for britain's very 1st revolution...
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds