Join our server on Discord

i hate the UK
Quote:Quote:
Move me to Japan? Oh, whole different story.

I'd like to go there once. With some friends

You should go ASAP. That is a very great country.

Quote:They haven't done a draft yet. And since most wars in the last 10 or 15 years have been in some country that's all sand, I don't want to die anywhere near somewhere like that. So if they do start a draft, I'll sleep on your couch.

I think that alot of people would move to Canada if that ever happened. You better have more couches.
Right now, we'd beat China in a war. The U.S. has the highest projection force (read: the ability to send troops over seas) in the world. The Chinese may have lots of men and machines, but ours are better, stronger and more well-trained.
yes but if bush carrys on attacking the middle east with his boyfriend blair there won't BE a U.S army
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As my experiances go I have no reason to hate the U.K...Bloody Hell.
The OCA
Quote:Right now, we'd beat China in a war. The U.S. has the highest projection force (read: the ability to send troops over seas) in the world. The Chinese may have lots of men and machines, but ours are better, stronger and more well-trained.
If China decides to collect what we owe them, they could easily have more than enough money to build enough weapons to blow us away ten times over. Right now, they have weapons that we don't even know about to help collect that debt when we end up being really really late... like a bookie.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
wow....from the UK to USA to china.....where will it end?
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well, if china's a bookie then wouldn't it be easier to beat up the guys who borrowed the money then beat everyone up. Hypothetically.
hypothetically yes but behind every theory there is always a flaw remeber that
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yes but, this theory sounds like a good idea. We normal people in the country don't get bombed.
Totally off-note, but congrats on the near 7000, UnknownH.

And, well, at the moment, I'm enjoying my time in the UK. Wales is quite peaceful at night. Which I'm HAPPY about.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds