Join our server on Discord

i hate the UK
senjuro Wrote:I don't see any of you wishing to come to Canada instead. I mean c'mon, we're like the US, but with about 260 million fewer people, cleaner air, and healthcare.

The only thing wrong with Canada is that I'd have to learn to speak French. On top of that, I wouldn't be too keen on leaving the country with the best military in the world behind.
Quote:260 million fewer people, cleaner air, and healthcare.
For now, you have cleaner air, but keep in mind, America's smog blows north.

Quote:On top of that, I wouldn't be too keen on leaving the country with the best military in the world behind.
You live in China?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wisemon Wrote:
Quote:On top of that, I wouldn't be too keen on leaving the country with the best military in the world behind.
You live in China?

There's a difference between best military and largest army.
actually china does have an advantage over the US in terms of oil, conscription and if every china man jumped up and down at the same time the US of A would be flooded with a tidal wave
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dragonknight Kyo Wrote:O.O

Yeah, it can be quite boring. But not THAT boring.

And, *cough* yay, oblivion for me, it seems.
Oh, sorry, I didn't know where you are from. Ok, I'll save you too, I just mean that I would save the people from the DaD that lived there. I have some room for you, but not for Guilmon.
Quote:OOC: theres a rant forum?
Yeah, the place where you usually post stuff that are not rants. (I don't plan to wait, I'm sending the nukes NOW!)
Oh, and I'll move this to it.
Quote:I have personal reasons apart from Zeph's pointed one for my own disliking of UK
You weren't born already, but I was when their lovely old hag first minister planned to launch an atomic bomb on our country if the war continued. All the center of our country (C
Quote:I don't see any of you wishing to come to Canada instead. I mean c'mon, we're like the US, but with about 260 million fewer people, cleaner air, and healthcare

Canada is much too cold for my taste and my city has clean air and a decent populations. Although the healthcare sounds good.

Quote:You wouldn't. A smart person would leave a country like that and seek to live in a place that's neutral in all wars, like Switzerland.

Yes they have swiss banking, chocolate, cheese, and knives.
not to mention a crazy car company!

anyway i don't think it should be oblivion for the people of britain well exept the queen, old charlie mr blair and mostly all the royals.
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Guilmon nd a shotgun!!! Wrote:anyway i don't think it should be oblivion for the people of britain well exept the queen, old charlie mr blair and mostly all the royals.

Leave Her out of this. It's New Labour you want.

Just vote Lib Dem when you're old enough (because the Tories are exactly the same as New Labour.)
why should i leave her alone? all she is is a well off celebratity...in fact the whole of the royal family are a load of incest idiots
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:idiots in the royal family
And we have something like that running our country too.

Quote:wishing to come to Canada instead
They haven't done a draft yet. And since most wars in the last 10 or 15 years have been in some country that's all sand, I don't want to die anywhere near somewhere like that. So if they do start a draft, I'll sleep on your couch. lol

Quote:Move me to Japan? Oh, whole different story.
I'd like to go there once. With some friends.

Quote:if every china man jumped up and down at the same time the US of A would be flooded with a tidal wave
*ahem* http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a1_155.html

Quote:the royal family are a load of incest idiots
I'm sure they don't do that anymore but that is pretty much true.