Join our server on Discord

Bon Jovi leaves in a blaze of glory...and more.
You know, the steel horse is obviously a motorcycle. So, if I knew how, I have a great idea for an AMV.
UnknownH Wrote:You know, the steel horse is obviously a motorcycle. So, if I knew how, I have a great idea for an AMV.
Says who? :P And what kind of AMV?
Seems obvious and I'd just need some editing software, that song, and some clips of beelzemon. That might be cool.
UnknownH Wrote:Seems obvious and I'd just need some editing software, that song, and some clips of beelzemon. That might be cool.
Haven't you been long enough in a hentai site to think that anything with the words 'steel' and 'ride' can have several meanings? And yeah, cool indeed.
Yes but in the basic sense, he meant motorcycle.
UnknownH Wrote:Yes but in the basic sense, he meant motorcycle.
Oh. Yeah.
You know, I used to like a lot 'You give love a bad name' too, but it reminds me of you too much.
Well at least I won't have to worry about the shot through the heart part. But I will take most of the blame.
Yes, this all does sound interesting...me likes Bon Jovi.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
UnknownH Wrote:Well at least I won't have to worry about the shot through the heart part. But I will take most of the blame.
Heh heh...it's not the only Bon Jovi song that reminds me of you. *smirk* But I won't say anything else now.
Quote:Yes, this all does sound interesting...me likes Bon Jovi.
Their songs? Or....
[Image: pics_bonjovi.jpg]
I won't complain about the picture since it you posted it for a girl.
But still.