Join our server on Discord

Happy Halloween
*grabs a vacuum* Cleaning time!
hehe itsn't thats what friends are for?
anyway seeeing as its like 2 days after the whole thing shouldn't this be locked yet?
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nice costumes everyone! And....

You know what?! I unwillingly wore a Halloween costume today............
*cringes* Today I passed an exam with 9 and the teacher told me 'Muy bueno lo tuyo' (something like a 'good job' in English). I was wearing a good college student costume without even knowing! Isn't that creepy?! :shock:

Quote:Happy Halloween trick or treat smell my feet give me something good to eat
Quote:If you don't, I don't care, I'll set fire to your underwear!
Is that some catchphrase or something...?<.<
I didn't get to wear a halloween costume or even watch a scary movie. All because I had too much to do. Well there is always next year.
i didn't like halloween....it always sucks in the north east... people egg you not many people give out candy AND we have the police everywhere(bonfire night soon over here!!!!)
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:wise's spider costume
You could be him. You could easily be him.

Quote:Is that some catchphrase or something...?
Don't ask, it might take too long to remember what the explanation is. It's a kids thing.
Good thing I saw this after the 31st. Gun, you and Lamb (Disturbed?) almost ruined it for me.

I had a good time, while at the Bloodmoon. Bloodmoon = a scary walk through the woods, and mazes in the dark, with many people trying to scare you. I was in front the whole time, just like last year.

Wise, you really could pull off spiderman.
Renamon's Army
Yes this is Disturbed :P

And you better believe Gun and I are hitting the streets come next Halloween. Those little kiddies wont know what hit'em. God I'm still thinking about that bondage situation Gunter could have been....CRAP!! I JUST WASHED MY MONITOR FIVE MINUTES AGO!!!
The OCA
lol you need a sneeze guard...only its a *ahem* yeah
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Oh that was a sneeze alright *grins*
The OCA