Join our server on Discord

Happy Halloween
I just opened the door wielding my katana, only lasted for 2 trick or treaters before some parent yelled at me. So now I just have a gardening tool for a hand.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
This is what I wore to work:
[Image: Spider-Man2.jpg]
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Oooh very nice Wise :D
I agree. cool costume wise =p
i don't get that halloween is supposed to be scary....
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
It's not supposed to be scary. The thing is to keep the tradition Irish immigrants brought over there by doing a game instead of yelling, "AHHH!! THAT VILLAGE (Supposed to be houses, now) HASN'T ANY FOOD (Supposed to be candies, now)! SATANSATANSATAN~! (Supposed to be nice Tricks you gotta make to annoy people for not giving you candies, now)"

According to my English teacher, she hates the fact English Teachers at school encourage kids to celebrate Halloween in my hometown, since it's not our tradition neither our culture, but I guess Cartoon Network helps enough with that with the Halloween shows.

I for myself spent a nice day. I just took out a plastic air-compressed toy-pistol and put on my very OLD skull mask. The first children that came here screamed and told me they'd give me their candy if I didn't hurt them. I took the candy, they were forcing me.
Though I did it only once. I just gave the candy those kids had given me to other visitors, heh heh.

As for a disguise? Lawl. Isn't it obvious?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Happy Halloween trick or treat smell my feet give me something good to eat Twisted :P
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
If you don't, I don't care, I'll set fire to your underwear! Twisted

I love Halloween. Too bad it's over, next year I'm gonna try and get to a goodwill and buy some cheap clothes to make a squall costume.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
This Hallow's eve exhausted the cum outta' me! I didn't wear a costume- cuz' I couldn't bring it along. I woke up around 2AM, and started travelling to town, ariving at around 6:15-6:20 am, got a kickstart with my community service- starting with picking up litter in the park- painting a few gates and fences, walking DOGS!! -and then finally visiting the retirement home late at around 9pm. That's where they were expecting me to entertain them dressed as a werewolf, which of course, is a costume I don't have. I do have weregarurumon- but that satisfied them. I couldn't go as cloud, sephiroth, vincent, a vampire- or even a perverted priest- I couldn't wear anything mildly dark or demonic in any way, or face the wrath running.
Then, dressed as a digimon still famous to several youngsters- who of course couldn't help but CLIMB me as I gave out candies in the middle of the street- then going back to talk with my senior friends- then going back out-

Did I mention i had a raging boner the whole time? I actually HANDCUFFED myself to a signpost in order to prevent molestation.

Nov. 1, 2006: The day I slept for 19 hours.
Dude!!! Why didnt you call me!!!! I would have been there with ya....I thought we were friends...
The OCA