Join our server on Discord

Senjy hits 2000!
Oh I didnt, was just making conversation. I wonder when I will hit 1000.
Renamon's Army
Hehehe, congrats on hitting 2000, Senjy.... Yup. You're one great poster. ^_^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Quote:LonelyGabu - Again, it's LG! Haven't heard from you much lately, buddy. You know where to reach me, little bro!

Well I am sorry for the delay but you know howmuch you have impacted this forum as well as touched each one of us in someway. Senjy, has made a lasting imprint into those souls he gets to know and now I have an awesome, friend. He is what he is, a friend, and like he is there for him I am for him. All around he is more then just words behind a face rather words that come from the heart.

Each one of us, has been better off knowing you and I hope you continue to post and be there for us as long as you can. You have done a great job and thanks for being there for all of us. You are an exceptional being and one that I am pleased to know....

Senjy, the trearurer, the mod, the lemoner, a brother, a friend.....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
*whimpers* v_v Sorry I didn't get here sooner Senjy...but CONGRATS ON 2000!!! *hugs*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Quote:Zeph - She's our biggest female veteran here. Honor her. Her art is also mind-blowing and you should check it out and be awed.
Huh? After I thought we were such good friends and you said all kind of things about Unknown for not putting me first in his thanks list for his 5000 posts, and after doing that you didn't even put me in yours for your 1000 posts, now that we barely talk to each other you put me in this one?
....I really don't understand you.
I can't believe I didn't see this earlier, well congratulations on 2000. It will be a while before I make it to that number. Glad to see that you have stuck around this long, because you can be an interesting person to talk to. Hope you stick around to make it to your next thousand.