Join our server on Discord

Food Fetish RPG
OOC: Lol, shoulda done this a while ago. Sorry for the revive, but it must be said. RPG is locked now. If there are any concerns or someone has a question on this, PM me or DragonMasterX.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Thankfully, it's unlocked now. To my current knowledge, I'm the GM for this thread, as I requested to Kurtz. If anyone wants to start a new story here, go ahead. I'll start one soon myself if no one else does.

This thread involves Sex/Adult themes that involves food. Just reminding you is all. ^^
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Hoo, boy am I hungry! [ /pun ]

Name: Erethzium Noractus
Age (Optional): 28
Description: WARNING!!! Mass of buffness and sexiness :3
Foods: Chocolate, whipped cream, and most candies.
Member Size (Optional, and for Males Only): 16" long x 4" thick

Name: Mercedes
Age (Optional): 24
Description: http://i38.tinypic.com/2ely3jq.png
Foods: Most anything x3
Breast Size (Optional, and for Women Only): At least a G :P

IC:

Entering the "Candy Land Hotel" as it was called, the large male and the chubby female walked in, gazing around at their surroundings.

"Well, have fun!" Ereth grinned down at Mercedes, patting her back. "I'll be out front at the bar if you need me." he added, before walking towards the bar, and having a seat at it. "One mug of hot chocolate, please."

Mercedes giggled excitedly like a kid in a candy store(lol), running off to the right, where the main attraction was: A collection of just about every single sweet and candy imaginable! "Oooohhhh...." she gazed dreamily around the room, drooling slightly, even the aroma of the room smelling absolutely delicious. "I don't know where to start!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Name: Raye Seriako (Fox Girl Swordswoman)
Age (Optional): 18
Description: http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x5/Dr...serako.png Light blue fur, with white on the hands and feet. The tip of her tail is a rare gold color.
She wears a simple leather outfit with metal shoulder pads and tasset, the leather top pushing against her breasts, making them stand out. Also she has Leather boots and gloves, a scabbard made of an unknown metal reasts on her left side. On her head she wears a Tiara with a yellow gem in it.
Foods: Loves chocolate, pastries and most things, but doesn't like anything with syrup on it much.
Breast Size (Optional, and for Women Only): C Cup breast

"Hmm... this looks like a good place to get a snack..." Raye said to herself as she walked into the Candy Land Hotel. Her eyes got wide at the vast amount of pastries in the area. "Wow!" She sees a Chocobo at one collection of pastries and goes over to them. "Mind if I join in?" She asks the Chocobo girl, not wanting to intrude or anything.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh sure!" Mercedes smiled at the newcomer. "I'm Mercedes!" she added, extending her yellow feathery wing out to the vixen with a cute smile.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Raye smiled. She always looked cute when she does that, or she was told once a while back. "I'm Raye. Nice to meet you." She said, as she accepted the handshake. Looking back to the selection, she has a hard time deciding on what she wants first. "What to pick, what to eat, ha ha... Here we go." She said as she took an eclair and started eating on it.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Teehee, I know what'cha mean." Mercedes gave a giggle, taking a couple double-chocolate donuts(chocolate glazed w/ chocolate frost on top) and munching on them happily, her tailfeathers swishing back and fourth in joy. "Mmmm...I wish I could stay here forever!" she sighed contently, taking a plastic cup and filling it with chocolate milk, gulping it down.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Name: Dark
Age (Optional): 18
Description: [Image: 2l0xnp.jpg]
Foods: Chocolate and whipped cream
Member Size (Optional, and for Males Only): 9 inches long, 2 inches wide

IC: Dark walked in the Candy Land Hotel, goes to the bar. "One Chocolate milkshake, plase." Dark said, rubbing the back of his head a bit.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Finishing the eclair, Raye finds a cup and gets some of the chocolate milk to drink it down. "Mmm... This place does have some good snacks." She said as she got up to look around for something else... but she failed to notice that her foot had caught on a nearby chair and sent her into a small gathering of cakes at a nearby table, face first, but the cake got all over her upper torso as well as her head.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heh heh, you got the right idea, girl!" Mercedes grinned, putting the two eclairs down, and jumping over next to Raye, falling into the bunch of cakes, eating happily as it got all over her face, belly, and chest. "Teehee!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan