Join our server on Discord

Food Fetish RPG
Alexia drooled while watching Casey drop chocolate syrup on his member "Oh lemme have a taste, pwease."
The OCA
Casey got up on the table next to Alexia as he licked his lips and said playfuly, "Do you realy want it."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alexia franticly nodding her head then she saw a drop of chocolate syrup drip and caught it in her mouth and licked her lips.
The OCA
"Then have all you want with those beautiful dsl," said Caseyas he put hise membernext to her lips.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alexia at first gave his member a small lick "mmmmm." then she took the head in first licking at it while still in her mouth. Licking up all the chocolate syrup.
The OCA
"Ooohhh yyyeeesss," moaned Casey as he rubbed Alexia's head.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alexia took more member in her mouth as the chocolate syrup began to disapears. She murred with the cock in her mouth as she tasted the chocolate.
The OCA
Casey's member startes twiching, "Sssooo goood at this," he said as he cummed filling her mouth with his jizzed.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alexia swallowed the entire load mixed with chocolate sauce which made it even more tasty "That was almost as good as the chocolate."
The OCA
"I'm sorry that I did not taste as good as the Chocolate. Let me make it up to you," said Casey as he put the cold chocolate whip cream on her pussie.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz