Join our server on Discord

Food Fetish RPG
"Your such a gentelman Kurtz I will have to change that," said Steph with a grin as she dragged Kurtz in with her.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kurtz grinned deviously. "I'm a gentleman when I want to, sexy." He then growled seductively and licked her face. "Now, do what you want with me. I'm eager of what you're planning."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alexia murred feeling the cool whipped cream and chocolate being poored on her breasts "Ohh..that feels good." she licked up a small amount of chocolate sauce and her tails twined together "Oh thats so good."

OOC: We're not in FC :P
The OCA
"You liked then you will love this," said Casey as he licked her right breast as he got a mouthful whip cream and chocolate and started gently pinched the other with and fingers.

*Kurtz/Steph room*

"first of all you would have to get out some sushie," said Steph secuctively as she laid down on the bed
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alexia murred lightly feeling her breast licked with the chocolate/whipped cream on it "mmhhh..great."
The OCA
Casey started biting her erect nipple as slowly reach down rubbed her belly before to her slit and rubbing it.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"mmmm that feels nice" She put her paw on the back of his head and started stroking the his hair.
The OCA
"And this would fell good for me," said Casey as he put some chocolate syrap on his sheath and went back to licking her chest clean.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alexia murred with delight "That feels really great." she ran her finger onto her free breast getting some chocolate and whipped cream and licked it up "Oh wow that is really good."
The OCA
I got you a choclate covered treat for," Casey said as he licke the last of the choclate and whipe cream off and put choclate on his sheath
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz