Join our server on Discord

Food Fetish RPG
Alexia grinned at Casey as she put a little bit more icecream on her breasts. She gave a light giggle because it was so cold "I think you missed a spot."
The OCA
Casey chuckled a bit at her comment before saying, "I think we should go one of the back rooms and I will realy clean you up," as grinned and licke the spot off her chest.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Okay, sure lets go." Alexia got up and headed for one of the rooms swaying her hips making her tails sway side to side. She stopped and used one of her tails telling him to "come"
The OCA
As Casey got up with Alexia and he rubbed her sweet ass as the entered the room. "So do you want to decorate and eat me or do you want that to you fists?" asked Casey with a smile.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alexia brushed one of her tails under Casey's chin "I'll let you have fun first." walking into the room "Hmmm they have everything in here. Lets start."
The OCA
"Sound good to me," said Casey as he went to the frige and got out Chocolate syrup, chocolate whip cream, strawberries.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Sure." With that, Kurtz started moving into a nearby corridor, which, by coincidence, had door and door of private rooms.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Good choice." Alexia got up on the table and laid flat. She rubbed her breasts a little bit to get them full exposed "Okay I'm ready."
The OCA
Casey walked over to the table and put whip cream on Alexia chest where her tits should be he then poured chocolat over her chest and and place straberries on her tits. "My you look good enough to eat sexy," said Blaze with a grin.

*hallway*

"This looks like a good room," said Steph as she pointed to a door that said shushi.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Huh, okay then." Kurtz nodded, and opened the door slowly, before moving out the way. "Ladies first." He then chuckled, swishing his tail behind him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds