Join our server on Discord

Food Fetish RPG
Kurtz, with the piece of fruit in his mouth, shrugged. "Yhiff? Huggle? I dhon't mhind." He spoke, muffled by the fruit as he chewed on it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alexia's eyes went cross-eyed seeing what seemed to her a mountain from utopia "Its..so..beautifal." she softly licked the ice cream and her tails intertwined with each other "wow so good."
The OCA
"How about we find a quiet room and do both," Steph offered as she ran a finger around his sheath to enphasize wich was going to happen first.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
With a soft murr, Kurtz nodded. "Sure..." He then looked around, before thinking. "Hm.... where would you like to go... A room here.. or.. My place?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ummm mind if I finish this icecream." Alexia gave her icecream a big lick "Its really good and I'd hate to let it go to waste."
The OCA
"I say we get a room here since they have other amenedies here as well," Steph stated as she got up and streached some

*Bar*

I don't mind at if you finish the one you got fist," said Casey as he took a lick of his ice scream.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"It really is good." Alexia somehow got out of one of her licks. But one time she licked with too much force and the iceream tipped and fell into her breasts "Oh no.." she grabbed some napkins and tryied to clean herself off.
The OCA
Casey watched Alexia clean her chest said, "Would um ahm never mind I shouln't ask."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alexia grinned on Casey "We cant let good chocolate icecream to go to waste right?" she turned to him showing her chocolate icecream spotted chest.
The OCA
Casey put his head agaist her chest and started lick the gooy mess cleaniner her chest, "That was one tasty mess there on your chest," said Casey as kissed her.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz