Join our server on Discord

Food Fetish RPG
"Would you like a quaduple chocolat ice cream it has four kind of chocolate in it and it will be my treat Alexia?" offered Casey
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Bounty of the earth?" He parroted, before stopping. He looked inside the bowl, and shook his head. "...But no thanks, I'm not hungry."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Steph giggled a bit as she took a bite of fruit. "What do you like to do Kurtz," said Steph as she rubbed his leg.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kurtz blushed slightly as she rubbed his leg, but he smiled. "...I don't know... maybe you could tell me."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alexia immediatly started to drool her three tails swishing franticly "Oh really? You mean it?"
The OCA
"I Think you know what I want but what do you want?" Steph asked seductively as she took a piece of fruit in her mouth and kiss him as she rubbed the inside of his leg.

*Bar*

"Bartender two Quaduple Chocolate Cones please and put it on my tab as well." ordered Casey as the bartender handed him to cones.

"Here you go Alexia one ice cream cone for you," said Casey as he passed her the ice cream come.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kurtz's eyes widened greatly, before he nodded slightly, his tail swishing frantically behind him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Steph opened her mouth as she kissed Kurtz to give him the piece of fruit that she had.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kurtz, being a little nervous about it, stuck his tongue out of his maw and nudged the piece of fruit from Steph's mouth into his own, murring.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As she broke the kiss she asked again, "What would you like to do Cutie?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz