Join our server on Discord

Food Fetish RPG
Steph walk up to Kurtz when she saw him and asked, "Why did you leave me cutie?"

"So Alexia do you also like ice scream?" asked Casey.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kurtz looked back at Steph, and blushed when she called him cutie. "Uhh.. I left... to get a drink..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Steph glared at Alexia the girl he was talking to, "Thats nice would you like to find a nice quiet corner so we can get to each?" she asked Kurz with a smile
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alexia looked onto Casey and winked at him "As long as its chocolate icecream." she giggled lightly
The OCA
"What about chocolate chip and cookie dough," asked Casey as he drank the rest of his Bloody Mary.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Get to know each other?" Kurtz blinked, before shrugging. "Sure, I've got nothing better to do." With that, the dragon stood up, and moved over to Steph's side.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As she found a nice spot for then to sit at, "So Kurtz do you like fruits at all?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Kurtz blinked. "Fruits?" He then smiled. "Yeah, kinda. I eat quite a lot of them..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Steph tilt her head to the side and asked, "Kinda do you realize that fruits are the bounty of the earth?" as she passed him her bowl of frozen fruit
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well if the icecream was chocolate and then put the cookie dough and chips in it." Alexia intertwind her tails "Oh that would be so good."
The OCA