Join our server on Discord

Food Fetish RPG
Alexia murred happily drinking her chocolate milkshake "Oh wow this is so good." she bobbed her head back and forth as she drank her milkshake
The OCA
"A cute guy?" Kurtz chuckled. "Well, good for ya." He then stood up, and looked at the bar, before moving over towards it.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alexia finished off her milkshake and with a lick of her lips she giggled "Wow that was the greatest." she then reached over and grabbed a napkin to wipe off her face.
The OCA
Kurtz slowly walked up to the bar, and took a seat next to Alexia. With a grin, a drink suddenly appeared in his hand. "Hey."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh why are you leaving me cutie," Steph said sadly before Kurtz left earshot

*Bar*

As Casey got his Bloody Mary he asked the bartender if he knew of any lovely ladie and the bartender pointed at Alexia. Blaze walked over to her and asked, "Hello miss how are you tonight?"
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Alexia blinked and looked to both of her sides noticing two boys sitting next to her "Am I the only girly here or are you guys really here to see me?"
The OCA
"Well, I'm here to see you." Kurtz muttered, before taking a gulp of the beer in his hand. "Anyway, how are you enjoying your night here?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alexia smiled at the boy "Great so far..I've gotten to drink a chocolate milkshake..which is my favorite." she hugged herself with her three tails emphasising that it was her favorite.
The OCA
"Huh, odd coincidence that I like those as well." Kurtz blinked, before looking at the bar. "...Hm, maybe I should get one instead of this booze." He then turned back to Alexia. "Eh, it's good to know you're enjoying you're time here."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Alexia smiled "Nice to know someone else that has the same tastes as me." she swished one of her tails happily
The OCA