Join our server on Discord

Food Fetish RPG
"Thanks... You taste really good right now..." Raye said as she moved down even further and soon had almost her whole mouth over Mercedes' pussy, her tounge trying to get to the last of the cupcake. Opening her eyes slightly, she saw where she was and inserts her tounge completely inside of the bird girl's pussy, exploring the soft interior of it as she strived to get more of her juices. Raye's nose touched Mercedes' clit slightly as she moved forward.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"O-Ooohh!" The bird gave a gasp as she felt the tongue inside her, licking at her sensitive inner walls. "Oh godsss...y-yesss...eat me out...Raye!" she moaned, midclosing her eyes as more of her juices flowed out to reward Raye for her actions.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Raye moved her tounge around more inside the bird girl, drinking up all that she was giving her as she was really getting into this now. Raye's panties were almost completely soaked by how turned on she was. A fire of need was burning in the same spot as well. Raye moved her other hand to her own pussy and was rubbing it in time with her sucking through the fabric of her panties. Her right hand worked it's way back up to Mercedes' left breast and was fondling it some, as if searching for something. Soon she found it and gave it a good squeeze right over her nipple, just as she sucked a little harder that time on the avian's pussy, feeling the cupcake peicce leave her as it passed her tounge.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmmh!! Oh GODS!!!" The avian girl let out a scream as she felt the hard sucking on her puss, causing another gush of pre-juices to flow out into the vixen's maw. All the attention was bringing her really close to climax; more and more of her pre-juices gushing forth for Raye to lick up. "Mmmrrr, Raye! I'm so close!" she moaned out, looking down at the aroused vixen, seeing that she was fingering herself from her horniness.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Slowly going around the wet fabric covering her pussy, Raye continued to rub herself as she drank this new wave of juices. She wasn't nearly as close as Mercedes was to climax, but she ccould tell that the avian was close to hers. In responce, she sped up her licking, going over Mercedes' clit every time she moved upwards.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Aaahh....ahhh, R-Raye..!!" The bird gasped and moaned as her orgasm started to hit her; the hot, soaked vaginal walls clamping tight around Raye's tongue as a torrent of her sweet female cum was released into Raye's maw, giving her a nice reward for all the wonderful licking she had just done. "I'm..c-cumming!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Raye slowed down her own self pleasure as she used that hand to now balance herself better. "Mmm..." She said approvingly as she drank down the juices that seemed to pour out of Mercedes' pussy, though some did leak out of her mouth and down her neck a little. "Yummy... That was the best dessert I've ever had before." She said to her new friend with a smile, licking up around the chocobo girl's pussy, making sure she got everything.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(10-27-2008 05:27 AM)Chaos Knight Matthew Wrote: Raye slowed down her own self pleasure as she used that hand to now balance herself better. "Mmm..." She said approvingly as she drank down the juices that seemed to pour out of Mercedes' pussy, though some did leak out of her mouth and down her neck a little. "Yummy... That was the best dessert I've ever had before." She said to her new friend with a smile, licking up around the chocobo girl's pussy, making sure she got everything.

"Mmmrrhh...." Mercedes looked down at the happy vixen, a smirk crawling across her face. "Not fair that only you get a dessert...I want some too!" she giggled as she gently grasped Raye's sides and lifted her up, falling back onto the big pile of cakes with Raye sitting on top of her huge, soft chest. "I wonder what flavor you are?" she asked with a soft giggle, moving her beak up to Raye's crotch, nuzzling at her pink slit, inhaling the girl's delicious scent, before giving it a few licks, tasting the juices that were there from Raye's fingering. "Oooh, you taste like...delicious!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Raye gasped from the feeling of a beak against her clit, and even more from the licks that she was getting. "Ooooohhh.... That felt better than what I was doing hehe..."Raye said as she reached behind her and played with Mercedes' large breasts while her new friend was just starting on her dessert. Seeing a few bottles nearby of various syrups on a display case (Chocolate, Maple mostly) She glances back down to Mercedes. "How about some extra flavoring?" Raye asked, motioning to the syrup bottles nearby.

((Sorry for the really really late reply, been in an RP slump lately and now trying, again, to get out of it ._.))
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmpmh...sure, Raye..." Mercedes purred, pressing her beak against Raye's moist lips and continuing to lick firmly, her tongue pressing inside the moist lips and licking inside at the sensitive walls. "Pour it on...mmmrrrhh..." she murred, loving the feeling of having her ample breasts fondled and played with.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan