Join our server on Discord

Food Fetish RPG
"Aww..." Raye groaned as she looked over herself. Then she saw Mercedes jump into the pile with her. "Ha ha... I didn't do it on purpose." Raye said as she tries to getup, but slips on the icing and lands sitting on a cream cake. She instinctively let out a small, almost inaudible moan as the coolness of the cake felt good to her. Sighing, she decides to start scooping up mixed cakes and munches on them.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Teehee, still a great idea!" Mercedes said with her mouth full of cake, her tailfeathers swishing happily as she munched on the delicious cake, loving to just indulge on sweets like this. "Mmmm! I must've died and gone to heaven!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Yeah, I do agree with that." Raye said with a laugh. One of her cake scoops brushed against the chocobo's feathers, which were still soft even with the food on them. "Mmm... Those feathers feel really soft." She complemented before taking another bite, using the other hand to feel her feathers again. She started to feel funny and guessed it was the chocolate and sugar that she had already that made her feel like this.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Thank you!" Mercedes smiled towards Raye, before giving her a hug. "It's nice to know someone that doesn't immediately judge me because of my physical appearance." she softly blushed.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Raye smiled as she hugged back. "Yeah, people are fools to just judge someone like that... Oh, you got some cake right here..." She said as she went for the piece that was on Mercedes' left breast, inadvertently massaging it as she tried to get a good grip on the piece with the slippery cream from the eclairs on her hand, but it didn't do much good as the cake fell apart, the icing sticking to her feathery chest as it crumbled in Raye's hand. "Aww... it broke and got on you more..." She said, sounding slightly disappointed.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmmmm?" Mercedes raised an eyebrow, giving a soft giggle. "I bet you just wanted to feel me up, didn't'cha, perv?" She teased, sticking her tongue out and elbowing Raye's side. "I've already got cake all over me...what's a little more?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Raye giggled at her comment. "Yeah I guess it did seem that way..." She said, a slight blush on her cake covered face. In truth, she did want to feel them, since she's never seen a set like that so big in her life! "Hmm... Mind if I have another piece then?" She asked, grabbing at another large piece of pastry that was near Mercedes' right breast that time. As she grabbed the piece and was bringing it up, she rubbed it over where she thought her nipple would be, spreading a little of the icing on it. "Oh, no, another mess." She said, almost playfully that time as she took a bite of the cake, looking sly towards her new friend.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmmrr, oh you teaser...you really want to feel them, don't you?" The avian girl giggled, sitting up, her massive chest heaving and jiggling. "Well, go ahead." she added, scooping up some cake and munching on it, murring happily. "Just don't touch too much...okay?" she asked, softly blushing and smiling nervously.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Mmm... ok, I'll be gentle." Raye slowly brought her hands up, lightly squeezing the Chocobo girl's large breasts. "Hee hee... They're as soft as I thought they were..." She said, feeling them a little as she continued to lightly massage them. Licking her lips, she got a fun idea in her head. "Well, can't let these tasty foods go to waste, can we?" She asked as she lowered her head to Mercedes' breasts, licking off the icing from her earlier 'mistake', the soft feathers feeling a little strange on her tounge.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oooh, you're right..." Mercedes' blush increased as Raye licked at her large chest, the avian still munching on her cake. "Mmmh...clean them off, if you want...Raye..." she softly murmured, looking down at the vixen.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan