Join our server on Discord

Food Fetish RPG
"Mmmmhh..." Mercedes cooed happily as she kissed Raye, cuddling her close, causing their chests to mash together. Her tongue swished and swirled all around the other female's, giving her a good taste of her own sweet female juices, mixed in with quite a bit of warm chocolate sauce.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
After she finished, Raye pulled her head back to look at Mercedes' messy, yet still beautiful face, a sly grin on her face. "So... got any dessert ideas you want to try?" She asked, slightly cooing a little as the chocolate she had already consumed making her a little woozy. "I could go for second helpings." She added, running a hand over her lover's beak softly, gathering a little more of the chocolate syrup treat then puts the finger to her mouth, sucking the liquid off of it slowly.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Oogh, had completely forgotten about this!

IC:

"Mmrrr...dunno, myself..." The chubby yellow bird cooed happily as she snuggled with Raye, her tailfeathers swishing in joy. "I could just go for some more sweets...Teehee!"

"I should have known." Came a familiar male voice from the doorway, Ereth standing there, chuckling softly to himself, although sporting a decent-sized bulge in his pants. "Give two cute girls a room of candy, and they're bound to end up like this."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: It's ok, been quite busy lately with me moving out ._.''

Raye jerked her head up at the sound of the new voice, eyes wide with surprise and face blushing a little harder. "Who's there?" She asked, looking back at the big blue dragon at the doorway. Looking him over, she can't help but notice the tent in his pants. "Hee hee... Help yourself to anything you'd like, I think there is plenty to go around." Raye said to the new arrival, running her right hand over Mercedes' chest lightly. "I'm Raye by the way..." She said, leaving light trails from her fingers on her friend from the sweets still on them, giving him a wink, smiling.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Teehee, I believe we introduced ourselves earlier." Mercedes giggled, nuzzling Raye's cheek, giving it a playful lick. "Shall we 'introduce' ourselves to Ereth?" she asked with a wink, slowly sitting up next to Raye, grinning over at Ereth, who was slowly approaching, grabbing a couple bottles of chocolate sauce as he walked.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oh yeah... hee hee..." Raye nuzzled back as Mercedes nuzzled her. "Mmm ... sounds like a yummy idea." Raye said to Mercedes as she watched Ereth approach with the chocolate sauce, licking her lips. A shiver went down her spine in anticipation of what was to come next, feeling some of the 'toppings' on her body slowly sliding down her body.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heheh...care for a...Cockolate bar?" Ereth teased with a grin and a chuckle, slipping his pants down as he reached the two girls, pouring chocolate sauce all over his enormous dragonhood, which had become quite rigid, measuring a bit over two feet in length, with quite a girth to match. "It's cream filled, too." he added with a sly wink.

"Shall we?" Mercedes grinned at Raye, her yellow tailfeathers swishing behind her. "It looks quite tasty..."

OOC: Man, that joke never gets old.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan