Join our server on Discord

NO ONE REPLY TO SPAMMERS TOPICS!!!!! EVERYONE READ.
Sorry you feel that way.

Like it or not, wanted or unwanted, I'm helping out here, deleting three topics every morning before 9am EST.

If you must rant about how you hate my guts, take it to the appropriate board or PM me. Get one of the mods of Let's Take it Outside forum to change the cboy vs. senjuro topic to read "Zephyr of Darkness and cboy vs. senjuro" so you can both bash me to your heart's content.
Oh, so you finally showed up, eh? I've tried to talk this up a couple times before, but you never answered. I'm gonna take some time before answering to this and your PM. After all, you did too.
Very good. Now how about you stay on topic?
And so it continues....
Chill out you two. I'm sure everyone has some level of drama at home, I really don't think anyone needs it here...

Feel good! The teddy says so![Image: Dr.%2520Noys%27%2520Teddy%2520Bear.gif]

Darn, it didn't work...
(H edit: It works but the picture's broken.)
Renamon's Army
Okay, you know what, I'd LOOOVE to sit here and watch you two quarrel some more, but I just locked 6 spambot topics that came up between just two days in the General Chat forum! Zeph, I'd appreciate it veeeery much if you'd stop the vengeance-is-mine routine, read Senjuro's PM or whatever, and both of you work this out so we can get things together!
I just cleaned them up. Hmmm...I'm gone for three days and I still get to them first. Scintillating.
I've been sick and fell asleep. I woke up in time to go to bed. But I guess that wolfe has another topic up I could close this one.
Wow it seems like it has become a battle of who can lock the most topics. I am actually suprised to see this quarrel going on between the senior members of the Dad. Here I thought everyone was friends too. :cry:

I quess the best thing to do is to let you guys settle this. Nothing i think I can really do here. Well good luck and hope you all can come to an understanding.
Actually it isn't. Zeph just had a fight with sen earlier.