Join our server on Discord

NO ONE REPLY TO SPAMMERS TOPICS!!!!! EVERYONE READ.
senjuro Wrote:By spam, this thread is referring to the spam bots which are posting up advertisements on the forum. I felt the response time on deleting those topics was too slow, so I asked DA_Wolfe if he'd make me a mod here as well to get rid of them.

I meant no offence; I was merely stating a fact. A bot thread there for over 3 days is far too long and there were three of them before I signed on. And, as I've said to others before, if you want to be disrespectful to someone, go gripe at someone who doesn't pay to keep this site free for you to enjoy. I'm just here because I want to help.
So spam made by the members doesn't annoy you? I'm sure that bot must have been a one time thing. And if you thought it was too slow, you should have asked us to do better, not asking to be a mod.
Oh, and as long as I know, you're just taking care of the paying times, not putting money yourself. Or am I outdated, and you actually pay for it now?
Quote:I personally think that if senjuro wants to take care of General Chat along with you two, it's because he's trying to make your job easier.
We never asked anyone to make our job easier. If it's for that supposedly "three day bot", anyone can make mistakes. I wasn't here much, but I am going to be from now on.
Quote:Spambots are everywhere now. I don't know why now, why like this, but I can't bother with that now. Senjuro's right about one thing-- they should be zapped quickly. It seemed like there was a bit of difficulty there. Allowing Senjuro to become a mod here was not meant to be an insult. He simply volunteered to help you guys out, and, especially because of this spambot situation, I figured it couldn't hurt.
As I told, I don't feel grateful to unwanted help. And I don't like his show-off attitude when both of us do our job quietly and effectively. But if you say it's OK, then I have no choice but to accept. That means he'll leave when we solve this problem, right?
Alright then. I'm tired of having a "what he says goes, no questions asked" reputation (even though it ultimately is true). We're all a team here. Zeph, you're acting like I'm some sort of tyrant.

Yes, Senjuro is helping pay for this site, as well as taking the responsibility of sending in the collected monthly payment each month (so far without fail or being late). He's been doing that since I got here. So please, don't go there.

Spam made by the members is one thing, but they aren't harmful to the site. If you recall, when Boss banned one spambot, a bunch of innocent users were banned along with it. I don't know what else the spambots do, but right now they're the primary cause for concern on this board.

You never asked anyone to make your job easier? I know that. But since that was your first response to this, then you won't mind taking on all the rest of the forums, since you seem to like a harder job. I'm about to do something like that anyway and temporarily just hand out positions on the board. If you wanted your job to be difficult, why didn't you just say so? I can definitely do that. It's not about whether or not you asked for help, Zeph, it's about the job that's being done, and while you and Unknown do a great job, you're about to have some more forums and more to keep track of.

This isn't for any bot or anything. It's for generally taking care of the spambots in your forum. He's not being a show-off, I haven't known him to be so far. Also, you do not have to be so defensive and so touchy about such little things.

As for whether or not he stays after the problem's gone, if you have such a huge problem with something like that, then you shouldn't be a mod. We're all friends here, all working together for the same purpose, so save da drama fo' yo' momma!
I sure wouldn't want to offend anyone, but I would like to help out. At least more than just posting if I see one... But if that is all I can do, I'm glad to do it.
Renamon's Army
Wow all I have to say is the one thing that i missed and I see all this, man first may I have to say that all the mods do something or other, and thats what keeps our little apartment oasis alive. I really don't understand the animosity towards the situation I mean, if people wanted to help me mod I wouldn't mind at all. I know that as a mod, I have a team of people that want to do something about things and generally like to keep things at some efficiency. I agree with Wolfey on this one and DMX, I mean no offense to any person or mod, but this sounds like some drama in a soup opera with better talent. :roll: We are a family of friends, comrades, thats how this site operates and I am glad it does. A little help is a good thing to have.....We all have our parts, as one we make this site function....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Well put you commie! :p
Renamon's Army
Zeph gets upset a lot about some people. But if we need more mods, I'll work with the polls if anyone doesn't mind.
There's one in the Spam Threads, I think. The one called 'Who 's Israel's fella Obadiah Shoher?'
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Fine, fine, fine. No matter what I do, I always end up being the baddie around. This is only one of the several times senjuro has made my life miserable, and he knows it. You know how hard is to work with somebody that has hurt you a lot and you deeply hate and despise, that just thrusted his way in, at least in my opinion?! Somebody who tried to take me apart from my friends and tried to build enmity between Unknown and I; who insulted the looks of my dog I love so much; and acted so nicely towards me and insulted Unknown for not putting me first in his thanks list, so I thought he was my friend and then ignored me in his own list; who didn't answer my mail for the Friends' Day though he did pick it up?! Would it be easy for you?! I can't take him!!!! He's been nothing but a liar and a traitor to me!!!! The worst friend I ever had!!!! And, and, whether you believe me or not, whether you recognize I'm just telling my true feelings or you think I'm just an attention whore, I don't care!!! I just HAD to tell this. I hate his acting nicely while making everyone believe I am the intolerant one.
Wolfe: Maybe I'm not ready to be a mod, but you did say I have been pretty good until now (and everything was fine until that one came in stage). And I didn't mind taking hard jobs; you knew I wanted to be the updater, but people voted for you. And if I follow you, it's because I respect you. When you won in that voting, I told myself: If this guy does as well as he says, I'll follow him; if he doesn't, I'll be the first to kick his ass. I think you've done a wonderful job and you're a very democratic leader.
As for the hard job part, when did I ever refuse a hard job? My life is the hardest job. A little thing like modding is a piece of cake compared to everything else I fucking do.
Anyway.....*sigh* Sorry, I've been venting out stuff a lot lately, but this just had to be said. Maybe I mixed my feelings with my job; it doesn't happen often, though. I've been under lots of pressure lately and such an unwanted and unasked for company was the last thing I needed. But even such an unwelcome person would have gotten a different response from me if he would have asked "Hey guys, you must be having a hard time. Need a hand?" instead of thrusting his way in. I believe if things would be again as they were, everything would be OK again. But ultimately, the decision's up to you.

Oh yeah, and I'll go take some fresh air now. Evil
Don't worry Zeph. You're a great mod and if you just can't work with someone then you can't. Simple as that.
Thank you.............*sigh*............ :(