Join our server on Discord

NO ONE REPLY TO SPAMMERS TOPICS!!!!! EVERYONE READ.
And now there's one with britney spears and K-fed's sex tape. Which will be gone by the time this message is posted.
I like having mod powers. I can be very useful here.
They've entered the Other RPG section now~
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
senjuro Wrote:Yes, unfortunately it's a little on the slow side. Perhaps additional moderators are in order. I'll ask Wolfey.
Yeah? Why this sudden hurry for modding a forum that's one of the few that's perfectly modded already? If you wanna delete spam so badly, the Intro thread has lots of it; in fact, it's the only forum of this board that has more spam than the spam section itself. Yet you never seemed to be annoyed by that, since you never lifted a finger to correct it.
You want to delete spam? I've just seen a topic in the Intro thread with 145 answers. Shouldn't you bring yourself down there before you criticize the work of others?
She is right. I'd a good job destroying the spam here. But she does mean all spam. Both unwanted and topic based.
Indeed. I do think both you and I do a good job. This is one of the few forums in this board where none of the two mods is an ornament. We don't deserve to be insulted by anyone, let alone people who are way less efficient than us.
I don't think you understand. By spam, this thread is referring to the spam bots which are posting up advertisements on the forum. I felt the response time on deleting those topics was too slow, so I asked DA_Wolfe if he'd make me a mod here as well to get rid of them.

I meant no offence; I was merely stating a fact. A bot thread there for over 3 days is far too long and there were three of them before I signed on. And, as I've said to others before, if you want to be disrespectful to someone, go gripe at someone who doesn't pay to keep this site free for you to enjoy. I'm just here because I want to help.
lol, alright, all o' yall shut cha pieholes now!

Yeah, you know I'm kidding.

Number one, yes, Unknown and Zephyr, you are both doing a good job of shooting down spam topics-- something some of the mods that I will not mention have never dared to do... MODS....

Anyway. Spambots are everywhere now. I don't know why now, why like this, but I can't bother with that now. Senjuro's right about one thing-- they should be zapped quickly. It seemed like there was a bit of difficulty there. Allowing Senjuro to become a mod here was not meant to be an insult. He simply volunteered to help you guys out, and, especially because of this spambot situation, I figured it couldn't hurt. Trust me, you two and Senjuro are three of few mods that actually do their jobs. We'll need more (that will actually do stuff) to cover the unmoderated, though I may end up drafting some people! Whoo!

Immediately jumping down people's throats for something so simple to explain is unnecessary, guys.
There's no point in arguing. I personally think that if senjuro wants to take care of General Chat along with you two, it's because he's trying to make your job easier.
Taking in mind that, doesn't mean he's trying to name Zeph and Unknown as useless mods. It's probably because he wants the spam to go away faster, he has a point in how long it can take, but inactivity from both your ends isn't intentional. It was irrelevant mentioning it, but I think Sen thought you'd already take that for granted, that's why he says there was no offence behind his words.

Come on guys, hug and delete.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
One got into the Game Room
The OCA
So shadowknight should take care of it. He is the mod there.