Join our server on Discord

NO ONE REPLY TO SPAMMERS TOPICS!!!!! EVERYONE READ.
I'm glad no one posted in the topics. But if anyone wants to ban things, I think giving some mods ban abilities and letting them go through the member's list would work. Tell me if we actually do this.
Well, Mods can see the IP, I think you could ban it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I agree with DMX, and the others, if we let this continue and if they have a program an IP dress could do them significant damage, which means we annoy them into not posting on our site. Its clear as day, but for some reason they will eventually outsmart us. I think banning of "these" people should be a solution to a spreading problem.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
They're not people; they're bots run from a corporation of some kind that sets them up on likely dynamic IPs, so banning them would serve no purpose. Just mop up the topics as they appear. No big deal, and hardly worth a sticky.
I only did this because people kept replying to these topics. I may unsticky this later.
Another one in the breach.
Got it. I'm glad we're all looking out for them.
I haven't noticed anything suspicious. I'm looking through to see what kind of abilities I can change for the mods. For now, keep hunting for them!
Bingo. I already did one today. I'll get another one tomorrow.
Heh, we sound like bounty hunters ^-^ but what gives? This place hasn't received this much spam of that variety ever since I've been here. The amount of spam has risen by a large margin. Which is not cool at all. Just why the increase? 0o
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds