Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
The dragon let out a soft murr, as his member continued to protrude from the slit, soon reaching 5 inches and still growing. It wasn't long before it was at it's full 9-inch length, and with that, he let out a faint growl. "Hrr... I don't know..." He muttered quietly. "...Waste a lot of time and somehow make you enjoy this... or... just use you and discard you after..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin's eyes shot wide open and immediatly started jacking the dragon's meat.
The OCA
Murring at the feeling of his member being jacked, he put his claw on Justin's head. "Ghhhh.... I think... I'll let you... Enjoy this, if you're going to be like that....." His tail then quickly snaked down, and rubbed softly over Justin's exposed member.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"H-Hey!!! What is your tail doing!! I.." Justin immediatly stopped talking and lightly groaned as his dick was being rubbed by the dragon's tail and began to stiffen "But..I'm not gay."
The OCA
His tail continued to play with the human's cock, while grinning. "Oh, then that'll have to be a thing which I'll correct." Whipping back, his member immediately jerked out of Justin's grip, as then the dragon grabbed him, and flipped him over onto his back. "Come on... I'll be gentler then any other of the ones you'll meet here. Better me then them, I say."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Fine..I'll...do it." Justin said in a giving up tone "Just...go slow."
The OCA
"I will... Justin." Railemon purred softly from his throat, as his dragon body leaned down and pressed against his back. "But watch yourself. Any hostile movements and I'll fuck you 'till your blood is running from that ass of yours." He growled, before he positioned his member right next to his asshole.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Like I have a choice." Justin closed his eyes bracing himself.
The OCA
Railemon took a deep breath, and, nibbling on Justin's hear slightly, he slowly started to push his stiffened member into his narrow asshole, the tip slowly pushing in, and expanding the small tunnel apart.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"HHAAAAA!! Damn it!!" Justin yelled in pain as the dragon's member penetrated his asshole
The OCA