Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
"WHA!" Sophia fell bak on her butt as she backed away from the animal, "What is that?" She looked at him as she backed up against a wall, her legs spread widely showing off her all of her young pussy except for the part that was covered by her small leotard.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Gatomon pounced on the Laila and nocked her down and layed down on her chest and looked at her intently and meowing some at her.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Renodramon blinked as he caught up another scent, he quickly moved in front of Sophia, being dragged by his instincts.

The other girls simply yelled and ran away from the bathroom, leaving both the digimon and the girl alone.

Reno found the source of the scent. For some reason, it smelt really good, he wanted to sniff more of it. When in front of Sophia, he reached down between the girl's legs, his muzzle quickly started pushing to her crotch as he sniffed more.

Laila fell back and blinked in surprise, "Wh-what?! Since when pussycats are this strong?" she said a bit scared.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh my god, d-don't tell me this thing is planning on... that. Sophia thought, she was too scared from the large creature standing in front of her to move as he nuzzled at her pussy.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Renodramon twitched his furry ears, he leaned forward and his nose suddenly slipped past any cover for her pussy and the cold dog nose literally sunk in between her folds.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Sophia let out a slight gasp as the coldness made contact with her young vagina, "W-what are you doing?" she asked, fearing the answer but still unable to move.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Know what I'm tried of playing cute with you be a good little slave and this will be lot easer for you," said Gatomon as she extended her claws and put them just below where her breast were and moved her tail in between Laila legs and started rubbing the girl crotch.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Justin whined a bit "But..I'm not gay." Then the words "Yiffed like a beast." popped in his head then he immediatly started to rub the dragon's crotch.

DWGM gave another big sigh and helped June put her clothes back on "...sorry."
The OCA
Railemon murred softly, as the slit on his crotch became more and more noticeable, until finally the pink member slowly started to slide out, his tail swishing frantically. "Hrrr... you're good at that, you know..." He growled lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin flat stared "No I didnt know and I would like to keep it that way." he hesitated then started cupping and carressing the dragon's pouch sack.
The OCA