Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Lumi was able to bring her hands up just in time to stop her from crashing onto the floor painfully, and, worryingly, she looked back. "Oh, please no... don't tell me..."

Railemon grinned, as he turned on the chamber lights. There was a bed - quite neatly set out, and a lot of cupboards. He then proceeded to move Justin over to the bed. "You're not a Digidestined... but... you seem to fascinate me somehow."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Xen grinned, his face alarmingly close to Lumi's "Tell you what? I'm only... playing..."

"... no... please..." June shut her eyes tightly, shivering.
Ooc: the teacher is Kill able Grim Twisted

Ic: Jim takeld the Xen and said, "Over my dead body."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"P-playing?" Lumi whispered back softly, before something came to mind. "You're not going to.... r-r..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Xen glanced at Jim "Do you want me to kill you!? Because I can and will!" He suddenly laughed "Oh, sod it... I haven't done so in ages!" With that, he pounced over, lightning fast, onto Jim, biting his neck viciously and ripping out his throat for a classic horror kill.
"You're fascinated by me? What is that supposed to mean?" Then Justin's eyes widened then looked up at the dragon "Hell...No.."

DWGM sighed then stopped his licking and faced the girl "You're...not havent fun...are you?"
The OCA
June trembled "N-No..."
Railemon then pushed Justin onto the bed softly. "Yes.... Now... be a good human, or I'll have to change my plan and yiff you like a beast."

Lumi couldn't hear a thing - she was too busy trying to recover from being pounced. "Uhm... wh-who are you?" She asked, her hands shivering slightly as she tried to get up.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
After searching for awhile Gatomon found a cute little Laila and walked up on all fours acting like a normal cat and said, "Meaw."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
DWGM sighed "I'm really not a bad digimon...I just seek to be loved...and sometimes I take the direct approach...I'm sorry."

Justin's eyes widen when he said 'Yiffed as a beast' he then immediatly stripped off all of his clothes off and sat on the bed "okay now what?"
The OCA