Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Ooc: My bad Grim

Ic: Gatomon Hissed in frustrasen and ran back into the school.

"Do you relize what these monster are doing to the other students," said Jim as he beat the monster on the head tring to nock it out.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well there IS the teachers lounge." Justin blinked for a second "What am I saying?"

BlackWeregarurumon then set June down on the hall floor and with his paw slit her jeans down to expose her undeveloped pusy "Ah..untouched I see." he began lightly lapping at her virgin folds.
The OCA
June gasped, trying to push his head away "Stop it..."

Xen looked at Jim in irritation "Acid Shot!" He simply melted the human's crude weapon.
Railemon grinned, before looking around. "It's here so-- AH!" He then jumped back down with Justin in his arms, and kicked a part of the floor. The fake grass lifted up, revealing a small chamber. The dragon then pushed Justin into the chamber, and walked in himself, closing the entrance door behind him. "Forgot I put this here many months ago.... I've been watching you."

Lumi nodded. "I understand... but... I like him a lot, actually!" She then nuzzled his face with hers. "He's odd! I like him!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Just relax little one...you'll like it..I promise." BlackWeregarurumon snaked his wolf tongue back to her folds just lightly pressing against them slobbering all over it.
The OCA
"Do you realize that these thing are raping the other students," said Jim as he back away.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Xen stared in confusion "This is strange. Even other Digimon tend to run, shrieking." He pulled back, dropping to all fours again and circling round Lumi with serious agility. But that'll just make this easier...

June moaned, her legs buckling "N-No..."
Lumi watched Xen as best as she could, her eyes trailing after him. "Yes... but I don't think this one is one of them...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
So innocent... so naieve (not spelt right :P )... Xen stopped... before lunging forwards, knocking Lumi to the floor.
"Oh great you've been stalking me? What havent you told me that I'm a digidestined or some shit?" Justin complained.

Junes words just urged him on so DWGM (Darkweregarurumon) lunged his tongue forward pushing into her folds.
The OCA