Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
"M-m-m-my name is J-j-j-justin"Justin stuttered out his name.

BlackWeregarurumon raised June up and started licking her undeveloped tits.
The OCA
Gotatmon landed next to Justin and Railemon and said, "Fine I will fight for what I want."

Jim was running by a class room that Luni was in and saw that she needed help and ran in started hitting the unknown digimon that was about to rape her, " Get away from her you monster."
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Railemon sighed, and threw out yet another dice - a common trait. The dice span for a few seconds, before stopping on a 1.

"Fair game, Bolt of the Devil." With that, both Justin and Railemon were swallowed in a bolt of elecricity, as Railemon jumped up, both Justin and his body elecrified so that no-one else could touch them without getting a shock first.

He then landed on a pedestal. "Come on, try me. I'll shock ya to death."

Lumi glanced nervously at Xen. "Wh-What are you doing....?" She asked softly, trying to sound calm as best as she could.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Xen flinched slightly and looked round "Hmm? Hehehe... Want to see something truly horrifying, human?" He stood up slowly and deftly flicked his hood down, giving the man an evil grin.

June gasped, breathing heavily, her nipples hardeneing involentarily.
Lumi's eyes widened, and she stared at Xen. "You-You're a...." Her eyes then glittered. "A FREEEEAAAAKKKKK!!" She giggled, before pouncing him. "Yay! SOMEONE ODD AT LAST!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Come on down why don't you," said Gatomon know full well that right now see can't touch then without getting hurt.

Jim stood there frozen in terrier for a moment.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
BlackWeregarurumon's tongue snaked its way into June's pants and started licking her pussy.

"What the hell was that!!" Justin shouted.
The OCA
OOC: Crazy... Xen did react. He flinched. :P

Xen blinked and dodged Lumi "What?" He tilted his head slightly in confusion.

June moaned, writhing "S-Stop..."
Railemon chuckled, and faced Justin. "I just protected you - my lucky dice said I should." Lifting his hand up, the dice flew up back into his claw, and he grinned. "Nah! I'd rather keep this human... for myself." He then turned. "Can you show me a place where you call private? I don't want to fight."

Lumi then turned around after missing, and looked at Jim. "No! Leave him!" She giggled, and immediately huggled Xen. "He's cute! Cute, cute, cute!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Xen sweat dropped, standing still.