Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Railemon then pounded next to Justin, his tail then wrapping around one of the human's legs. "Heya human."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gatomon ran into the boys bathroom and saw Justin there taking a leak and said with a evil grin, "Hi cutie I'm here to rape you ass."

*In another part of the school*

Jim pick up his metal baseball bat and started swing it at the nearest digimon trying to protect his students.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Railemon looked back at Gatomon, and sighed. "Excuse me, I got to him first." He then grinned deviously, before turning to Justin. "Mind if I smash through the nearest window and take ya someplace... else?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Justin shaking like a leaf "f-fine just get me away from that." pointing to the Gatomon
The OCA
"how about we share the tasting little morsal Railemon? asked Gatomon.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Aah... n-no..." June shuddered.

Xen slammed the door to a random classroom open and stepped in... spotting Lumi instantly "Interesting..." He dropped to all fours and started stalking towards her, hissing.
Railemon glanced at Gatomon, and then Justin. "Hm...."

He then pulled out a dice from his jacket, and rolled it on the floor. It then came out as a four.

"Heh, lucky fours. I save your ass from an orgy this time, human." With that, he grabbed Justin, and leaped headfirst into the window, shattering it completely and diving down a few meters down to the ground. With an even more devious grin, he looked around. "Now, someplace... safe...."

Lumi stumbled back. "O-oh god, not another!" She then tried to stumble back, but found her back pressing against the wall. Fear shot up immediately in the back of her throat, as he just watched Xen get closer
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
BlackWeregarurumon tossed June and caught her upsidedown and started licking her pussy through her jeans with his hot slobbery tongue.

Justin screamed at the top of his lungs as they plummeded out of the class window.
The OCA
"Nnn-aaaaahh..." June's shuddering became violent as her crotch started getting wet.

"Hhmmmrrr... An interesting scent..." Xen make a slight sniffing noise as he reached Lumi, circling round to her side, bringing his hood-covered head close to her hip "... very interesting..." He drew back, low to the ground, hissing again.
"Hm?" Railemon looked at Justin. "We've landed already, human... now..." He then pressed Justin against the wall. "...You're name. Not like it matters to me, I'd just like it."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds