Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
Never one to keep his thoughts to himself Slash 'surprisingly' said something stupid, "Nice view. You're right though, the clothes add something to the rest of ya." He said as he admired her round ass peaking out from under the skirt.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Slash you perv," Gatomon said as she hit him on the back of his head, "quit looking... when I was Angewomon I was more self conscious about what I was doing because I was looked more human."

Samson pounded harder and faster into Shady has he felt his balls begin to tighten and as his cock leaked more and more precum.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Slash rubbed the spot on his head from Gatomon's smack, "What? It was a compliment." He complained.

"Ohhh, yes, pound it into me." Shady moaned happily as Samson's cock slid easily in and out of her lubed canal, "Ohh, gods I'm gonna cum!" she sighed as she wrapped her arms around his body, pulling him closer to her.

Sophia noticed Ethan's gaze, noticing mainly that it wasn't on her face, "Ethan, I'm up here." She said, lowering her face a bit to look him in the eyes, "What are you looking at?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ethan kept staring, obviously unaware that Sophia was talking at all "Ooo..." He let out a a slight groan and leaped onto her, knocking her to the ground with him laying directly on top.
"Wha, hey!" Sophia grunted a bit as she hit the ground roughly, "Ethan what are you doing?" She asked, as if it wasn't obvious.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"I-I don't k-know..." Ethan stuttered, his hands running over Sophia's body. He moaned slightly as his erection brushed her leg "Oooo..."
Sophia gasped slightly as she felt a warm object running along her leg, Is that, is that his cock? She stopped resisting as much, a feeling of excitement overcoming her, "Ethan, do you want to do something we'll both enjoy?" Sophia asked, almost as if she were talking to a child.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Emm... o-okay..." Ethan said quietly as he nuzzled Sophia's neck.
"It was still rude to do say anything," said Gatomon as she glared at Slash.

"ALL MOST THERE,"Samson moaned loudly as he continued to pound savagely into Shady as he felt constrict as much as they were gonna to as he hilted her on last time as he felt his seed flow out of him and into Shady.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"I don't see what the big deal is," Slash said as he stood up, "Heck you've got a cute ass too. It's not meant to be offensive."

"Okay then, first you're gonna have to get off me. And then just do what I tell you okay?" Sophia asked, blushing slightly from what she was thinking.

Ohh, not yet. I'm so close! Shady thought as she felt Samson's sperm flowing into her womb, the warmth radiating through her midsection, Just stay harder a bit longer, just a bit more. She held onto him tightly, trying to get herself off quickly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad