Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
OOC: *grins at norwayfan*

I Wrote:Name - Thundamon

Gender - Female

Type - Thunder - Data

Level - Champion

Attacks - Thunder Barrage (fires weak lightning bolts), Plasma Strike (fires single purple tinted lightning bolt, similar to Thunder Strike only uber powerful)

Abilities - Recharge (absorbs electrical energy), Discharge (can heal other Digimon at expense of own energy)

Description - See picture. 1.6m tall.
[Image: Thun.jpg]

IC:
The tiny bank of fog just outside the front of the school cleared... revealing a very confused Thun "What the-...?" She blinked at her surroundings.
Reno blinked as his face sunk between the impressive mounds, "Wooah..." he muttered as his head was slowly being crushed between the boobs, "I could get used to this!" he said, chidly giggling.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Bah, come on and let's go, I don't have really much patience, cutie." Giggling softly, Railemon pulled Reno quickly back from out of her mounds, before slowly pushing him off. Moving her legs, she slowly stood up, her impressive height allowing her to practically be nearly as tall as the door.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ooc: My bad Guys with a bad internet connection I did not always noticed that posts have been made in all of the rps I'm in

Ic:

"Slash and Lalia I will be right back," Gatomon said as she left the room to go look for some clothes for Lalia.

Samson went a little bit faster as he went to sucking on her tits.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Hrr, you love my breasts alot don't you?" Shady smiled as she pressed her two large mounds together, causing them to protrude upward into a more pointed shape with the nipples stading up perfectly at the top, "And I love that cock of yours." She murred happily as her honey began slipping out around the edges of her vagina past Samson's dick.

"Don't see what the big deal is." Slash said, scratching at his ear a bit, a small habit when he was bored, "Heck I'm naked, and so is Gatomon."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Samson rammed his meat savagely into Shady as it leaked precum, "Yes I do love your tits," he said as he went back to licking them

As Gatomon looked around the locker room she saw several uniform for Laila to try on and took as many as she could carry back to the classroom. "I'm back now and I brought clothes for you," she said as she sat them down not next to Laila
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Reno looked up and was impressed at the height of Railemon, "Wooooah! You are huge!" he said and pointed at her, amazed, though for Railemon since she was supposedly so high up because Reno was too short, it would seem he was pointing at her chest instead of her face.

"Oh, thank you very much!" Laila was pleased, and to show it she smiled widely and bent down to pat and caress Gatomon's head, "I just can't go around naked, you aren't human, you don't know what is to be naked in front of someone else, it's... disrespectful" she cooed as she started looking around the clothes for a set of her size.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well, you were naked infront of us." Slash informed, "I don't see the diffrence."

Overcome, Shady began to buck upwards towards Samson, encouraging him to go deeper and harder. "Ooooohhhh... nnnnnnhhhhh... yessssss... fuck me... fuck me hard!" she screamed in lust as her pussy continued spurting out her juices, most of it squeezing past the dick wedged into her pussy and dripping onto the ground.

Sophia smiled and blushed a bit, "Aww, aren't you sweet." Sophia quickly looked up and down the large digimon's body, Wow, who'dve guessed that he'd be this hot when he grew up. She didn't even notice as her crotch began to dampen slightly, And that he'd be that big. her crotch leaked slightly more, releasing the scent of her pheremones into the air, only noticable to a sensitive nose.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Don't play logic with me" Laila stared daggers at the smart digimon, before starting to fit in a nice set of clothes that looked like her previous ones. "Ahhh... this is much better" she said relaxedly, not noticing she had forgotten about her panties and bra, obviously, her uniform was acting as a bra on the top part now, and as she turned around to look with a kind smile at Gatomon and pet her, Laila flashed her butt to Slash thanks to the miniskirt she was wearing didn't cover much.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ethan took another glance at Sophia and blushed harder. He didn't know why but he had a strange urge to push her to the ground and do... something. His gaze slipped down from her face. He stared at her breasts for a few seconds before looking further down, over her stomach, soon locking on a spot between her legs. His tail waved behind him slowly.