Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
"So, you're still basically a little kid huh?" Sophia guessed rather dissapointed.

"Aww man I'm exhausted." Slash said as he yawned, showing off a row of sharpened teeth, "Fell like I could sleep for a month." He smiled as he rubbed up against Laila curling into a small ball and falling asleep.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Laila raised an eyebrow, "Again? This is the- second time he... falls... asleep-" she said and rested her head back, suddenly getting beat by her own tiredness and set to sleep.

OOC: Would ya speed the sleep? Or want to leave them two static till CW returns? I'm fine with both!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: CW seems out of it since he has posted since this came back. I thought it'd be a good way to give him a chance to come back but that's doubtful. Plus I'm too busy with Christmas to get on much more of today and won't be on at all tommorow so I figured a nap is the best way to make a temporary pause.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Noooo!" Ethan protested, hopping on the spot a bit. He stared. And looked away, blushing "Umm... you're really pretty..." He blinked and glanced down.
OOC: CW is now officially dead to us. May he RIP.

IC:

Slash rolled over onto his stomach and growned a bit, he sat up as a loud roar echoed from his stomach, "Man I'm starving." he smiled a bit as he rubbed his stomach, "What do you humans do for food?" He asked, noticing that Laila was asleep, "Awww, now how am I gonna get anything to eat?" He complained a bit as his stomach roared again.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
OOC: He'll RIP? Oh man, hide the CDs.

He wonders what he'll eat? That's not like Sla- ah, he meant eat food.

IC:

Laila was half-awake after hearing the roar coming from Slash, she blinked one eye, before opening both as wide as her tired body allowed her, "Uhh... you hungry too?" she asked, smiling nervously as she held her stomach with one hand.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Yeah," Slash said smiling a bit, "Just remembered that I haven't eaten anything since coming here." He rubbed his stomach as it gave another light growl, "Don't think I've ever felt more hungry." He complained.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Well then, let's go," Laila said, "But... uhh..." she thought for a moment, looking on her quite large chest, "Uhm... I need clothes, mine are all shredded."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Human: Martin
Sex: Male
Age 15

Digimon: Gatomon
Trait: Won't stop till you pop at least twice
Description: 1'7" tall, uses tail as a dildo and expander of penis
Way of raping: Tackling of opponent, keeps opponent down and strip him/her, big time fuck
Railemon giggled at Reno's offer and smiled happily, before cuddling him even closer to her chest before nodding. "I'd love to... hee-hee...."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds