Join our server on Discord

The school is under attack!!!(can contain all types of sex)
"Ohh..." Ethan said quietly. He then remembered something... something that someone he could not remember said to him once... "Oh, wait! I can!" He dashed to where Sophia had left her digivice and picked it up. He then came back and put it in Sophia's hand, placing his own clawed hand on top of it "Uhm... then it was..." He prodded the button that he had pressed earlier. This time, the light collided with him and send him rolling backwards "Owie..."

OOC: lol
Renodramon grinned to her, then stuck out his big tongue, suddenly giving her a very slimy lap of gratitude. His drool covering her whole face.

Laila cried loudly as her ass was filled with the tiger's seed, "Ohhhhh g-god!!!"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Slash's breathing returned to normal as he loosened his grip on Laila's neck. He growled slightly as his cock retreated from her gaping hole, cum dripping out of it from the sudden opening. "Mrr, you really are a great fuck you know." He sighed happily as he collapsed on top of her, growling happily.

"ETHAN!" Sophia crawled over to the small digimon, "What were you thinking? You could've hurt yourself." She said worried.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"No, but I... Ooo... I feel wierd..." Ethan tilted his head slightly at a new sensation. He suddenly whined as he evolved to his Rookie stage "That wasn't nice..." He griped to himself. He looked at Sophia for a second before pouncing on her "I'm big too now!" He giggled, his tail wagging uncontrollably.
Sophia smiled up at the now large digimon, "Y-you really did grow up." She ran a finger along his bare chest, admiring the rock hard abs, "And I thought you were cute before." She teased, I wonder if they mature when they change like that? Or is he still basically a little kid?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Your welcome," Samson said as he began to thrust into her cunt as he tried to reach up to her tummy.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Ethan giggled and blushed, his expression gleefully innocent "Hehee, thankies!" He then hugged Sophia... a lot tighter than he thought he was.

OOC: :P Hehehe!
Shady murred happily as Samson's dick slid inside of her narrow canal, Ohhh, I wish he'd go faster. I want it rough. she thought softly, almost as if following her orders the shadowy object that had been her outfit slid out from under her, moving onto Samson's back and coaxing him to go faster.

"E-Ethan," Sophia gasped a bit, he was nearly crushing her with his strength. Her breasts were pressed up against his chest, the stimulation from rubbing against his chest causing her small nipples to harden and stick out.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Ethan blinked. He blushed and let go quickly "S-Sorry..."
"Ohh you want me to go faster," Samson said with a grin as slowed down some to tease as her suit tried to get him to go faster.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz