Join our server on Discord

Well then.
I had hardtime doing the update. I use notepad and the texts were all over the place. I'll fix that and another bug I discovered later tomorrow perhaps. Maybe I'll add more stuff too while at it.

OH and while on DAD subject, I'd like each person who did not get uploaded to resend their stuff (Art, lemons,e c)since I don't have them.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Ack- I don't have a castle! It's a large stone cathedral like place with a drawbridge and architecture based on the late dark-ages!

Okay, it's a castle. Anyway- WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN OFF TO!? *tackles and hugs again*
That's weird. It got updated and I didn't get an email about it. I'm on the update list.
Quote:That's weird. It got updated and I didn't get an email about it. I'm on the update list.
We've got a new updater. Anything that DaWolfe assured no longer applies.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Wasn't that done a while ago? I'll check the email address for the update.
UnknownH Wrote:Wasn't that done a while ago? I'll check the email address for the update.

It was done so again, I took over since the site wasn't being updated. I don't know what thisl talk about mail is, can someone fill me in?
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
When an update was made, an E-Mail would generally be sent to people who were subscribed to DaD's newsletter. The E-Mail would contain the update itself and the link to the main-page.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah. Exactly. There's a button on the main page I think.
Wowz. Like, that wuz b the best new welcome eva!

Indeed I am happy. I'm trying to get on more too.
Renamon's Army